Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

I'm still waiting on my testers should be here this week I'll put them in the germinator 3000 as soon as. I'll be growing 3 different stains two from seed stockers and a 707 truthband from humboldt all indica so should finish fast. all organic growing over here I'm all about quality rather than quantity stay green and happy growing gang

I'm still waiting on my testers should be here this week I'll put them in the germinator 3000 as soon as. I'll be growing 3 different stains two from seed stockers and a 707 truthband from humboldt all indica so should finish fast. all organic growing over here I'm all about quality rather than quantity stay green and happy growing gang
How about quality in quantity! Thats what i am striving for! :cheers:

Sorry guys.
@Rebel and I will be helping along with this I do believe . I think since it's not so organized at the time "working on it"
2 weeks to start. Drop by the 14th. (Or clip clone)

Veg. 3 months.
Flip dec 14th. That way we close this out in the new year with new buds. Sound fair?

Biweekly updates to this thread required. Weekly and as often as possible preferred.

So let us know the strain and how your growing when you get dropped!

I'll be getting my list of entrants sorted. Now go tell your friends to get in here and signed up for the fun!

Keep the shots clean. I don't want no funny business. Obey my commands at all times. Let's have us a fair battle and get thoroughly stoned

NOW LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!

:420:
darrrrrrn!!! i just flipped some photos 3 days ago! have fun' ya'll!!! im'a be here when december rolls around for the "flowering fun time" smoking and munchin' :pass:

Just waiting for my cannarado genetics bio legend to root a lil better,the genetics are bio diesel xlegend og an this particular cultivar is very bushy an produces very early resin ,this is dankstyle js bush diesel og cut ✂ and is very different than the other phenos of this strain ,the mother plant is on the front right and is the plant not as far in flower
WP_20170904_001.jpg
WP_20170904_008.jpg

Putting my beans in the germinator today going with maple sherbet '89 , granddaddy kush , and the 707 truthband hope you have fat plant at the end guys looking forward to this lets grow some trees [emoji106]
1da0aead2fc32bed86873cd22a8cd0db.jpg

Last edited:
Back