Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

Updated the front page with one last thing...not a written rule, but a request
One last thing for contestants. Can you please mark official entry pics clearly with the plants age as well(days or weeks will work fine). It will make it easier for me to keep track of official entries.

Yeah it drives me nuts when they don't show any sexual maturity preflower signs!! I have had plants months old that still have showed zero signs of sex before.
Yea for sure and this was bag seed but seed looked female . lucky she's alive one of the Rdwc I pulled and threw into soil lol. Its gonna be nice size though if its fem

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Ooo!! Own private tent!! Welcome to the ritz fancy pants! :D If she looks like the pics on the king klone site, she is gonna deserve living in her own private fortress of solitude!!!!
Just a 2x4x5 but yes private .. I will hopefully have to tie her down.

Day 21
23B046D2-B1A5-4D58-8137-9D52915FD2FD.jpeg
7315E7F1-959E-4D5D-B292-71878EBDD74A.jpeg

Damn she is fine looking for day 21!! Nice!!

Beauty!! Those leaves are certainly lush! Updated
Thanks very much friend ,not a bad strain at all ,I ran it for the pot pros site in the two liter comp back in the day an my only regret was I didn't yield a lot ,really crystalline white style buds with a nice grape smell an taste ,excellent balanced hybrid high starts out sativa an rolls into heavy indica ,the auto version people love as well ,read a few negative reports on it being low potency I think it really has to do with methods,grown quite a few so called weaker or old strains an they turned out just as potent as today's offerings .

giphy.gif
After a little defoliation to get a few more clones ready to try again.

I cut off a big fan leaf and well. Patricia showed me her ladie parts.
20171105_001147.jpg
Message_1509858686353.jpg

She showed before the lights flipped.
Woot. I got a fem.
Its a girl lol

Back