Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

thought so... I'm not gonna be able to do it, my secound tent has at least 7 weeks before its free and I think its unfair that I use my Grandaddy Confidentials as they have already been vegging 4 weeks.

Sorry guys.
@Rebel and I will be helping along with this I do believe . I think since it's not so organized at the time "working on it"
2 weeks to start. Drop by the 14th. (Or clip clone)

Veg. 3 months.
Flip dec 14th. That way we close this out in the new year with new buds. Sound fair?

Biweekly updates to this thread required. Weekly and as often as possible preferred.

So let us know the strain and how your growing when you get dropped!

I'll be getting my list of entrants sorted. Now go tell your friends to get in here and signed up for the fun!

Keep the shots clean. I don't want no funny business. Obey my commands at all times. Let's have us a fair battle and get thoroughly stoned

NOW LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!

:420:

Derailment
Star killer x locomotion
(Friends home brew)
Redneck shipping packaging included
1504302036056-360138108.jpg
1504302129692899275738.jpg
1504302681477278712034.jpg

I'd love to join. I won't have space for a while though. I'm going to have to tear down the grow room for a bit whenever the current set is harvested. I'm moving to an upgraded location.

Veg THREE MONTHS??? You growing in a warehouse? 30-40 veg max. If you know your strain, you can go less if it really stretches. I've seen Sativas vegged 30 days and scrogged............ and still hit the top of the tent! And many photo period flower 60-80 days, so I'd say 30 day max on veg.

Veg THREE MONTHS??? You growing in a warehouse? 30-40 veg max. If you know your strain, you can go less if it really stretches. I've seen Sativas vegged 30 days and scrogged............ and still hit the top of the tent! And many photo period flower 60-80 days, so I'd say 30 day max on veg.
I was thinking 5 weeks would be about prime

Depends what your growing. I just had an Indica dom vegged 40 days. Breeder said minimal stretch in flower, 25%.......uh huh.......how about 250%....... from 2 1/2 feet to 7 feet+!! If your going to veg long, best know the strain well!

I was thinking 5 weeks would be about prime

Back