Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

I'll join in if we're extending the start date. Who else is in? Prizes? I've got photo seeds from exotic genetix, swamp boys, and relentless I'm getting ready to pop.
:headbang:
Let's liven this thread up!!

Woohoooo. A little action in our little thread now.
I just transplanted mine to her 5 gal home
Was the perfect time. Roots were at the walls but not bound. Easy trans.
Boom
Clippping the test clone in a few days when she gets happy again.

Going to try something. Clip clone. Root clone. Solo cup clone. Large paper bag over clone for 12 hours a day til pat tells me if its patricia or patrick

For now just pat
1508197201068796697374.jpg

I'll join in if we're extending the start date. Who else is in? Prizes? I've got photo seeds from exotic genetix, swamp boys, and relentless I'm getting ready to pop.
:headbang:
Let's liven this thread up!!

Yes! Drop by November 1st!! Ripper, Me, Ashton, Dagger... Off the top of my head... I'm not sure what the prizes are maybe @Mossy can fill us in on that...

Woohoooo. A little action in our little thread now.
I just transplanted mine to her 5 gal home
Was the perfect time. Roots were at the walls but not bound. Easy trans.
Boom
Clippping the test clone in a few days when she gets happy again.

Going to try something. Clip clone. Root clone. Solo cup clone. Large paper bag over clone for 12 hours a day til pat tells me if its patricia or patrick

For now just pat
View attachment 817097

Nice!!! Hope it's a Patricia!!!

Yes! Drop by November 1st!! Ripper, Me, Ashton, Dagger... Off the top of my head... I'm not sure what the prizes are maybe @Mossy can fill us in on that...

Nice!!! Hope it's a Patricia!!!
Ill be a sport and rock pats balls if be the case. Lol. Although you dont see too many winning sets of balls

I'm still in!! I've got a photo fem vegging right now.. I think today is day 21ish.. I'll pop a few more regs by Nov 1st.. I want to get a male somewhere in the mix!
20171015_171612~2.jpg

I planted this on about October 1st? It's ready to flower. Can I join?

It looks like I'm going to have to clip it again tho. Can't switch to 12/12 yet.

Attachments

• 20171017_025357.jpg
    20171017_025357.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 99
I´m in! Have some nice plants in my tent.

Could I join in this, when is the flip date? I have a Rqs painkiller xl, about 20 days old.
EAF781DC-0FF5-46A4-8E78-86AEB042A86E.jpeg

I also have a critical that popped above soil about 5 days ago.
01121F1F-F3B6-4358-A59B-164AD997106E.jpeg

Thanks in advance.

Back