Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

Ill have a couple in for this one I have my clone and I have a critical mass baby also. That way the one I started at the start isn't got to much an advantage lol.
1045be691db5f4bdb17cbf2660c40a92.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Nice! Yes mine are about to be flipped... They are at 5 weeks as of tomorrow. We need to get ya some badges Dagger!!

I almost forgot a have dark horse seeds coming and a few others so we will see what's up hahahah but three head here is Halloween's finest [emoji41]

Here she is three head !! An abomination of life lol
ce75965f7b288072d0a2d61e2e11139c.jpg

She's beautiful!! I love the little anomalies.... Makes them unforgettable and unique.

:pass:

I've been waiting for my first one lol I never even knew about them till the other day

I'll check from my end to see which badges i can give you now! Give em about a half hour to show up! :d5:

She's beautiful!! I love the little anomalies.... Makes them unforgettable and unique.

I'll check from my end to see which badges i can give you now! Give em about a half hour to show up! :d5:
That's cool I have a grow from before that never got me anything . so anything is cool. Ty brother

She's so pretty for real ill post alot of pics of her growing up.

:drool: Oh my my!!! What a cross!! So happy you could join us!! Its gonna get serious now... Ripper is here to win that badge! :pass: Thanks brother!

I have some Kens OGDP.. Regulars... Gonna run them sometime next year. I'm stoked to see that cross of yours grow out!
I am growing two of them one planted a 5 days after the other should be above ground today and tomorrow.. I was excited when I found the seeds.. check out the King Klone website they are local company near me.. let me know what you like.

I am growing two of them one planted a 5 days after the other should be above ground today and tomorrow.. I was excited when I found the seeds.. check out the King Klone website they are local company near me.. let me know what you like.

That's awesome!! Thanks Ripp!!

Back