Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Anyone Interested in an Indoor/winter [HASHTAG]#photoGrowBattle[/HASHTAG]..?

Members have suggested they would like an indoor/winter photo grow off.
If we can get 10 Entrants we will see if we can get some seed sponsorship for it..so if you are Interested in competing..let me know...:amazon:

Rules
1 Entry plant must be started by November the 5th
2 Entry plant have a maximum of 8 weeks of vegetative growth, before they must be flipped into flower(can flip with less veg time if needed).
3 Pics of entry plants must be posted at least once every 14 days. On the 15th day with no pics supplied entry will be eliminated. No warnings will be issued.
4 Multiple entry plants may be grown, with a single plant chosen as your final entry.
5 Voting polls will be opened after the last entry is completed
6 Voting polls wil be a double voting system with voters being able to vote for their 2 favorite pics.
7 Voting polls will be split into 3 threads, one for live bud, one for dry bud, and one for overall plant.

Current entries
@Ash-a-Ton - Patricia LAST OFFICIAL PIC POSTED ON Dec 15th
@MaxPowerGrows - Durban Poison, Jock Horror LAST OFFICIAL PIC POSTED ON Dec 13th
@daggersstrain critical mass,unknown biggest seed ever!! LAST OFFICIAL PIC POSTED ON Dec 15th
@Kingflipper - Zkittles x Adonis LAST OFFICIAL PIC POSTED ON Dec13th
@omnious Masterkush x Kalichakra LAST OFFICIAL PIC POSTED ON Dec 14th
@dankstyle J - Seedsman White Widow LAST OFFICIAL PIC POSTED ON Dec 14th
@Ripper - King Klone purple dream LAST OFFICIAL PIC POSTED ON Dec 6th
@Prophetiko - zen seeds tropical snow LAST OFFICIAL PIC POSTED ON Dec 7th
@Kneehigh85 - Eliminated
@canocrpse86 - Eliminated

One last thing for contestants. Can you please mark official entry pics clearly with the plants age as well(days or weeks will work fine). It will make it easier for me to keep track of official entries.

Last edited by a moderator:
This could be for me @Mossy if I'm aloud to enter... my main tent is no way going to be finished in time for any of the Auto battles, dam blueberrys by zamnesia :( I'm feeling rather gutted at the moment that I'm going to miss out on all the fun... mind you the blueberry's are rocking it so I can't complain there)....
But I do have 6 seedstockers photos (grandaddy confidential) on test/grow diary comp, only 4 weeks old, mid to late of Sept for flower. Can I enter with them or is not fair that I'm about 4 weeks ahead, they are not that big yet.
here they are
WP_20170829_19_10_38_Rich.jpg

I´m new here and I will start an Autogrow now, to take part at the COB battle. But that´s just one of my tents, I have a separate one, in which I do my regular stuff and it´s finished anyway, if you let me and want me to, I would love to share this grow with photosensitive plants here as well, there I´m also well more experienced than with auto flowering strains.

I would be interested if I could submit my current indoor photo. Only because I'll probably never do photos inside again for a long while.

It's in veg now I was about to transplant and flower her .

I have photos with time stamps I could pm you of when I germinated her...?

@Mossy

I would be interested if I could submit my current indoor photo. Only because I'll probably never do photos inside again for a long while.

It's in veg now I was about to transplant and flower her .

I have photos with time stamps I could pm you of when I germinated her...?

@Mossy
I'd say a clone clip is 100% acceptable. That doable for you?

Back