Indoor newbie questions

This is the last doubt that I have. I must miss something in how extraction works. A 30 CFM fan could extract the air of an entire apartment in a matter of hours. I know that I must be wrong. How can I calculate the actual amount of air that is being sucked? This can be important if plants are left alone for a couple of days. Also it's difficult to find a fan this weak for small tents. How does it work?

This is the last doubt that I have. I must miss something in how extraction works. A 30 CFM fan could extract the air of an entire apartment in a matter of hours. I know that I must be wrong. How can I calculate the actual amount of air that is being sucked? This can be important if plants are left alone for a couple of days. Also it's difficult to find a fan this weak for small tents. How does it work?

You don't need a fan that weak but the ACinfinity is around 200cfm at max and can be adjusted so it's not a problem really if you choose the 4 inch model.

You'll put the carbon filter in the tent with ducting and exhaust the air either into the room or out the window.

You'll put the carbon filter in the tent with ducting and exhaust the air either into the room or out the window.
Can I actually exhaust the air into the room? Does this bring some limits or inconvinience? I know that this isn't ideal but would this setup be ok if plants were left alone for 4 days?

Can I actually exhaust the air into the room? Does this bring some limits or inconvinience? I know that this isn't ideal but would this setup be ok if plants were left alone for 4 days?

You won't have a depletion of c02 unless you live in a sealed apartment

Oh, ok. Air passes below doors basically. I feel like an idiot lol.
Thank you!

A new question came to my mind. Would a small rotating fan or two in the tent cause the smell to leak out of the passive intake holes?

A new question came to my mind. Would a small rotating fan or two in the tent cause the smell to leak out of the passive intake holes?

Nope. Most small fans don't push that hard.

...And another one. Is light leaking out of passive intake a problem?

Back