Indica Dominant Photo Period Projects

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I've been working with autoflower/photoperiod crosses for a while. I've now decided to work with just photo period breeding projects for a while, then maybe make auto crosses from them, make everything truly my own crosses. I have a preference for Indicas and Indica dominant crosses, Any cross less than 50% Indica is generally not of great interest to me, with a few exceptions.

My first cross in the project will be using Black Domina as a base. Black Domina is a mostly Indica strain from Suoth America, and used often in breeding projects. My first cross will be a fairly simple cross with Zambesa's Northern Lights hopefully. I've just planted them for a test grow for Zambeza. I'm starting the Black Domina today. Hopefully I'll get a nice male from my limited supply of BD seeds.

Another cross I'm contemplating is a cross with my Ducksfoot. THAT could be a quite interesting project!

As soon as I have some sprouts, I'll post pics.

Stay Tuned!

:smoking:

Hey pop22
i am in to enjoy your project. I start growing and breeding again tomorrow, i think i will start with a pure indica also. I got some Morocco rif mountain seeds and make a big batch of them.

cu tobe

Great Tobe! Post a journal and I'll follow along! I've been looking at some Moroccan Hash Plant seeds. Lebanese also available I see. Got an urge to grow some hash plants myself!

Great Tobe! Post a journal and I'll follow along! I've been looking at some Moroccan Hash Plant seeds. Lebanese also available I see. Got an urge to grow some hash plants myself!
I will talk to my Lebanese friends to take some seeds with them till they travel there.

My friend will travel there in one or two months.
cu tobe

well this project went sideways..... the only Black Domina I had was a male. I'll be starting more soon however, and I got a fresh batch of BD seed. So as soon as I can get the indoors grows currently running finished, I'll be back here to get this going. I may even start them in the greenhouse with some supplemental lighting then birng them in to flower. Stay tuned!

Nice man, I was thinking of crossing a Black Domina with a clone I took of some Strawberry Fire x Trainwreck IBL cross. What traits do you prefer?

I like thick, heavy Indica buds, and a moslty Indica stone. I like the scent of Black Domina also, and I'm hoping to preserve that. I think Black Dragon x Black Domina will make an excellent auto with some good size to it.
Nice man, I was thinking of crossing a Black Domina with a clone I took of some Strawberry Fire x Trainwreck IBL cross. What traits do you prefer?

Keep us posted, please! I'd love to try that cross eventually.

I will! got three tents full of plants right now, or I'd be doing this already lol!

I like thick, heavy Indica buds, and a moslty Indica stone. I like the scent of Black Domina also, and I'm hoping to preserve that. I think Black Dragon x Black Domina will make an excellent auto with some good size to it.
Stone Dragon is a Black Domina x Black Dragon. Has a little Jack Herer in it but not much its mostly a Black Domina x Black Dragon. :thumbsup: Of course it was an auto BD so interested to see how the photo works out for you.

Back