Fast Buds In Search of a Jet Fuel Pheno with Chemdawg & LSD 25

Looking good dude how's you doin is your chest any better
Thank for asking @Wile e Peyote :pighug: Actually, I'm feeling much better this time around. Oxygen saturation is always close to 95% and I'm having zero trouble breathing. I have an appt. on Monday to have some xrays done to be sure. :pass:
Looking good dude! Have you thought about lollipoping a little bit of the stuff at the bottom not getting much light? Might make your colas bigger in the end. Either way gonna be dank. Looking forward to the next update!
Yeah, I was a little late cleaning out the lower foliage this run. You probably can't tell, but I trimmed a lot of the lower leaves and branches just a few days ago. I don't like to take too much at one time, but give me a few more days and I'll give her another trim. :pass:

Update day 38
The girls are doing well and I received the 3x MarsHydro TS-1000 this past Saturday. I'm still a little sore from re-working my hanging system and getting them all hooked up. The Chemdawg seems to be the healthiest of them all, but I'm still waiting for her to go into flower. I've been adding some extra Nitrogen to her feed as she seems a tad hungry. Here's a pic!

1103202312.jpg

The LSD still looks on the sickly side. See below ...

1103202312b.jpg

Finally, a shot of 2 of the new lights.

1103202313.jpg

Thanks for stopping by! :pass:

Just finished my first smoke after a week cure on the Chemdawg. (I couldn't resist!) So good. Made some dry ice hash with the trim and larf and put that in the middle of a joint. 10/10 :cooldance:Happy growing!

Just finished my first smoke after a week cure on the Chemdawg. (I couldn't resist!) So good. Made some dry ice hash with the trim and larf and put that in the middle of a joint. 10/10 :cooldance:Happy growing!
That's great to know and I hope I'm as pleased as you! :pass:

Look good dude. A few crispy leaf tips but no worries. Good to hear yer staying healthy!

Update day 50
Despite her sickly leaves, the LSD is budding up nicely! Plus, she's really starting to put out the funky smell! I'm talking really fruity, with a hint of a fuel type chemical smell. I'm really looking forward to sampling this girl! Here's a couple pics.

1116202106.jpg

1116202106a.jpg

I've been having a couple issues with the Chemdawg. Firstly, you would think by day 50 that she would be well into the flower stage. I was starting to get really discouraged until today. Low and behold, I'm seeing a few hairs at the end of the tops. Lastly, I've ran out of room as she has outgrown her space. I measured her from top of pot to tips and she was right at 4 feet tall, (with only 11 inches left to the light). I briefly considered topping her again, but thought super-cropping would be less stressful. Hopefully, she will go into full flower now. Here's a couple pics and thanks for stopping by! :pass:

1116202101.jpg

1116202101a.jpg

Sorry for lack of an update, but I've had another 5 day stay in the hospital. I had a friend water/feed my plants, so they are doing ok. LSD is getting close, but the Chemdawg still hasn't went into flower! I think what I was seeing before was just the plant finally showing sex. Last night I topped about a foot of growth, due to space constraints. I'm going to give her a little more time before I decide rather to just cull her. Also, I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and I'll post an official update with pics at a later time! :peace: :pass:

Update day 64
On a personal note, I'm doing my best to stay out of the hospital, but dang if I don't feel like I'm getting a cold/sore throat. Anyways, I gave the LSD it's first flush, (reduced feeding), earlier tonight and she sure is a stinky girl. I'm getting a strong whiff of what can only be described as cat piss! :kitty: I can smell it strong and so have a couple friends. Everyone, including myself, can't wait for it to finish! Here's a pic!

1129202243.jpg

On a sad note, I've decided to cull the Chemdawg. Nothing was happening and she's just taking up space that I could use for other plants. Here's a couple pics before the cull and thanks for stopping by! :peace::pass:

1129202242.jpg

1129202241.jpg

Update day 64
On a personal note, I'm doing my best to stay out of the hospital, but dang if I don't feel like I'm getting a cold/sore throat. Anyways, I gave the LSD it's first flush, (reduced feeding), earlier tonight and she sure is a stinky girl. I'm getting a strong whiff of what can only be described as cat piss! :kitty: I can smell it strong and so have a couple friends. Everyone, including myself, can't wait for it to finish! Here's a pic!

View attachment 1259531

On a sad note, I've decided to cull the Chemdawg. Nothing was happening and she's just taking up space that I could use for other plants. Here's a couple pics before the cull and thanks for stopping by! :peace::pass:

View attachment 1259532
View attachment 1259533

So maybe she's a auto that didn't auto. Put her on a 12/12 schedule and see what happens.

Back