Fast Buds In Search of a Jet Fuel Pheno with Chemdawg & LSD 25

Well I'm home from the hospital and I was so surprised to find that all the plants were still alive! :d5:
Luckily, they got feed/water the same day I was hospitalized. They also had some extra in the bottom of the catch pan that wasn't drained out. They seem no worse from the experience, but I did see a few baby fungus gnats on the side of the pots and on the sticky yellow cards. I had also used gnatrol during the last feeding for the first time and between the gnatrol and the dry conditions ... the gnats didn't kill my babies! :d5:
Tomorrow, I'll hit them with some H2O2 and see how they like that shit! :hump: Anyways, it's great to be stoned and home and I'll take some more detailed pictures on the next update. Btw, this is day 14 and thanks for stopping by! :peace: :pass:

1012201651a.jpg

Wicked news everyone stayed healthy, hopefully you get some decent phenols out of them! :thumbsup:
5 days with no feed/water and they lived! :vibe: I'm still on cloud 9 over it!
Yeah, I'm really anxious to see what these girls will smell/taste like! :peace::pass:

I'm currently on Day 86 from sprout with a Chemdawg. Short and bushy, she didn't like training and I probably took a few too many leaves during a defoil session. I accidentally snapped the main stem, but used some tape. She was stunted for a few days, but she rebounded really well. She initially smelled like a wet dog in early to mid-flower, but I'd say around yesterday, Day 85, is when I noticed a more gassy smell. Based on trichs, I have about 1-2 more weeks until chop. The flowers look amazing too, nice dense colas.

If you stay the course, you're in for a treat! Happy growing!

20201011_142216.jpg

20201009_103624.jpg

5 days with no feed/water and they lived! :vibe: I'm still on cloud 9 over it!
Yeah, I'm really anxious to see what these girls will smell/taste like! :peace::pass:

Good to see yer back on yer feet and back at su casa! Looks like the canna gods are smiling upon you.:greenthumb:

I'm currently on Day 86 from sprout with a Chemdawg. Short and bushy, she didn't like training and I probably took a few too many leaves during a defoil session. I accidentally snapped the main stem, but used some tape. She was stunted for a few days, but she rebounded really well. She initially smelled like a wet dog in early to mid-flower, but I'd say around yesterday, Day 85, is when I noticed a more gassy smell. Based on trichs, I have about 1-2 more weeks until chop. The flowers look amazing too, nice dense colas.

If you stay the course, you're in for a treat! Happy growing!

View attachment 1242735
View attachment 1242736
:drool: Dude! That's some frosty looking bud! :d5: That sure gives me something to look forward too! Thanks for posting! :peace::pass:
Good to see yer back on yer feet and back at su casa! Looks like the canna gods are smiling upon you.:greenthumb:
Thanks for the kind words and encouragement @Duckster :pighug: :pass:

Update day 20
The girls are chugging along with the LSD showing the most vigor. Her stalk is thicker, plus she is spreading out nicely without topping. This is probably due to the fact that she somehow got knocked over before I went in the hospital. The Chemdawg is just a little behind her sister and I will be topping her soon. Both girls have took to the low humidity, (40 - 50%), and don't seem to show any ill effects. I'm thinking about adding a humidifier to the grow and I know it's something I should have did already. Anyways, here a few pics and thanks for stopping by! :peace: :pass:

1017201915.jpg

LSD above and below.

1017201916a.jpg

1017201922.jpg

Chemdawg above and below
1017201922a.jpg

Here's a group shot. LSD is upper left. Chemdawg is upper right. Skywalker is lower left and Walter White is lower right.
1017201926a.jpg

Update day 20
The girls are chugging along with the LSD showing the most vigor. Her stalk is thicker, plus she is spreading out nicely without topping. This is probably due to the fact that she somehow got knocked over before I went in the hospital. The Chemdawg is just a little behind her sister and I will be topping her soon. Both girls have took to the low humidity, (40 - 50%), and don't seem to show any ill effects. I'm thinking about adding a humidifier to the grow and I know it's something I should have did already. Anyways, here a few pics and thanks for stopping by! :peace: :pass:

View attachment 1244214
LSD above and below.

View attachment 1244215

View attachment 1244216
Chemdawg above and below
View attachment 1244217

Here's a group shot. LSD is upper left. Chemdawg is upper right. Skywalker is lower left and Walter White is lower right.
View attachment 1244218
Looking good dude, now you just need to stay out of hospital this time so look after yourself :pighug:

Looking good dude, now you just need to stay out of hospital this time so look after yourself :pighug:
I know that's right @Wile e Peyote I'm doing what the doctors are telling me, but dang if I ain't got a toothache. :nono: I took a pain pill and some antibiotics, so hopefully it will feel better soon. :pass:

Back