Mephisto Genetics Illuminautos, Biotabs and more

Reaction score
Hello my friends, i am back in my new house and i am running a perpetual thread now.:bighug:

First off all i won a Biotabs test pack !!!:vibe::headbang:( thanks @Biotabs F69 !) If YOU want to support a great company and if you like a great customer service, Biotabs is the way to go ! I got the test pack PLUS Boom Boom Spray, PK Compost tea and a nice cup ! AWESOME :cooldance:!!! I cant wait too test them out !

My setup :
-Homebox Ambient (90cmx120cmx180cm)
-Kind LED K3 L600
-15L Airpots filled with Plagron light

I try to hold my temps about 27°C - 29°C at day and 20°C-25°C at night. My RH is always a bit low (35% - 45%) but the plants dont seem to care.

I germinated 1 Creme Bubbly, 1 Sour Crinkle and 1 Blue Toof on 7.8. They had little tales just 24h after making them wet and they sprouted 24/36h after planting so 9/10.8.17 was day 1 for them. All off them will get my old AN feeding shedule for the last time just to compare with my new Biotabs test kit.

Creme Bubbly is the fastest girl so far, she looks very very nice with fat, chunky, indica dominant leaves and i am already in love with her:drool:.

Sour Crinkle looks also very nice, she was a bit stunned because of the low RH and the high temps but she got the Boom Boom Spray and she loved it very much !:headbang: Her leaves are bigger than the Creme Bubbly leaves after the spray which is very awesome in my opinion.

Blue Toof was a mutant and i killed her today at day 9. I germed another one yesterday which was planted earlier today. I hope i get a nice one out of my Blue Toof seeds, they all look very small in comparison to my other seeds:shrug:. The new Blue Toof has the full Biotabs power ( Startrex, Mycotrex, Bactrex and Orgatrex together with 2 Biotabs) (i think Blue Toof is a small strain and 2 Tabs are enough in a 15 L pot).

And i got 2 seeds in my last harvest :yay:I dont know how because i didnt saw any pollen sacks but i am more than happy that i can test them out. 1 was in the NCH and 1 in my MBAP, both were ripe and looked great so i germinated them and both spouted very fast and healthy. The NCHx? is in a small pot ( i used the same pot for my Auto Cush last time ) and the MBAPx? is in a small cup, i think i will buy a small 5L pot for her because i dont have much space and they are both just to see the genetics and to experiment a bit:biggrin:.

NCHx? is 8 days old today and looks very sweet in her little pot.

MBAPx? is at 5 days today and i cant wait to see her leave structure to compare to my other plants of the last grow :smoking:.
Pics are in the next post :pass:. I hope you enjoy this thread as much as i do :smoking:.

Awesome, I'm planning on running Sour Crinkle late September so I think I'll hang around here for a sneak peek :smoking:

Biotabs Test pack and the Setup
Biotabs Test pack.JPG
Setup.JPG

Creme Bubbly
day 1
and day 4
Day 1 CB.JPG
Day 4 CB.JPG

day 9
Day 9 CB.JPG

Sour Crinkle
day 1
Day 1 SC.JPG

day 4 and day 9
Day 4 SC.JPG
Day 9 SC.JPG

Blue Toof mutant
day 1
Day 1 BT.JPG

day 7
Day 7 BT.JPG

day 9
Day 9 BT.JPG

Roots after 9 days..
Dead BT.JPG

NCH
x ?
day 1
Day 1 NCH.JPG

day 5
Day 5 NCH.JPG

day 7
Day 9 NCH.JPG

Enjoy the pictures :d5:

Did you cull the mutant m8?

Yeah i thought about keeping her but her new growth was mutated too and she was to slow to keep her in a 15 L Airpot.

KEWL man!! mephisto and ye ole Bio Tabs too?! niiiice ,should perform rather nicely for you mate. :)

Thank you very much mate.:toke: I am so so happy that i can try organics and let our mother nature do her thing :bow:.

Yeah i thought about keeping her but her new growth was mutated too and she was to slow to keep her in a 15 L Airpot.

Thank you very much mate.:toke: I am so so happy that i can try organics and let our mother nature do her thing :bow:.

I think she would have sorted herself out given another nodes-worth of growth, but either way the others all look super nice!

I think she would have sorted herself out given another nodes-worth of growth, but either way the others all look super nice!

Thank you very much !:bow: I compared the Sour Crinkle and Creme Bubbly to photos of my other plants at 11 days today and they are my fastest girls so far !:headbang:
I know i could have kept the Blue Toof but she was so slow in comparison to the others and i was very unsure...maybe i wait a bit longer next time :biggrin:.

Here are some pics of my Auto Cush, finished in only 50-55 days ( the last 3 weeks with only 3 hours of sunlight per day ). I got ~7g very tasty buds with a nice uplifting high.:vibe: I am more than happy !
I "lollipopped" her a bit because i saw her lower branches and flowers would have been very small. This is the same pot i am using for my selfmade NCHx? seed now.
IMG_4716.JPG
IMG_4715.JPG

Back