Live Stoners Illinois Poised to Legalize Marijuana thru Legislative Action

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sam’s Crack / Gold Glue / 3 Bears OG
Illinois 2019 Senate Bill 7 and House Bill 902 allow possession of Marijuana, a Ten Percent Wholesale Tax on Sales Plus and get this one can Grow Up to 24 (Twenty-Four) YES 24 Plants per Houshold / Property and can possess NO MORE THAN 224 Grams outside their property ....

Here the link and to top it off the Governor has already included taxes in the 2019 Budget, all the political powers in Illinois want this to happen ..... This is my State and I know they want it to happen .... We have a VERY POWERFUL Politician named Michael Madigan and he has allowed the bill to go thru committee, giving the bill his blessing .... Google Michael Madigan and you’ll see he is one of the most powerful men in the entire United States .... anyways legal weed is coming to Illinois, I GUARANTEE It and before long too .....

I’ve waited over 45 years for this to happen in Illinois, my State-before that I was in California, anywyas you can grow 24 plants, wow, get the heck outa dodge .... I can’t stop smiling, Illinois way to go .... Democrats of course but then who cares who did it.

Here’s the link ... legal weed in Illinois forthcoming soon my brothers and sisters!

http://ilga.gov/legislation/BillSta...ocTypeID=HB&LegId=115234&SessionID=108&GA=101

Maine legalized recreational almost three years ago. still no place legal to buy. :nono: but Maine is small potato's. our population is about 1.5 million for the whole state.
what's taking place is the established medical caregivers are selling to anyone they feel they can trust. I want a retail cannabis store for two main reasons, 1, to buy a gram to test to see what to grow next. and 2, to buy seeds. without using postal service, that leaves you open for seed confiscation. and loss of funds.:smokeout:.

Love to see this kind of info. Little by little the states are hopping on board. Eventually the brain dead feds WiLL have to take marijuana off schedule 1. There are so many cities in finacial trouble these days, allowing marijuana and the taxes that come with it is has become a big incentive for those cities.

Woo hoo!!! Yay Democrats!!! :d5:

Ya Democrats, go figure, at least they finally have come to their senses, as @HashMaster stated in 1937 the Democrats were responsible for Refer Madness and all the propaganda spread by William Randolph Hearst / Democrat and Business Man spread lies via the San Francisco Examiner and his other 29 newspapers across the US
..... And the reason - Root of all evils MONEY .....

You see hemp / marihuana was in competition with lumber industry for the commodity - Paper - And Hearst had interest in paper but not hemp so he took to the press, why not he owned 30 newspapers across the US .....

Bash marijuana and eliminate the competition..... William Randolph Hearst fabricated many many many stories just to Sell Newspapers and he was a master at it ....

Anyways that’s history ..... My best days are ahead of me!

Love to see this kind of info. Little by little the states are hopping on board. Eventually the brain dead feds WiLL have to take marijuana off schedule 1. There are so many cities in finacial trouble these days, allowing marijuana and the taxes that come with it is has become a big incentive for those cities.

I love to see it as well Brother but It’s not even the taxes we can collect .... that helps but that’s not the entire story, our leaders will spend it anyways .... what I see is the relief is the 19 year old kid who gets popped with a bag, goes to jail, court, weekend time or jail time, probation and gets involved in the system ..... listening to the local radio and arrest reports f kids 18-21 are ss Ted for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.... that old paraphernalia charge they like to get so they can use the charge as a bargaining chip .... just plea guilty to possession and we drop paraphernalia- you’ll get probation.... don’t worry about having record for life, that won’t hurt you until, oh 5-10 years from now and stay with ya for life ..... been down that road - plea my case out in 1978 and record still there ..... fortunately I got into the iron worker trade and they didn’t check or care back then and I was good at my craft and was always employed but others not so lucky ....

Anyways looking ahead is see better days!

Charles Dupont is on the same list as Hearst, and their crony JP Morgan.when Hearst went ballistic on cannabis, Dupont had just invented nylon. at the time the navy's of the world used hemp. not going to make any money for Dupont. so he started in bashing hemp along with cannabis. and eventuly sold all the navy's of the world nylon rope. and made his fortune.
Morgan had all kinds of investments that were hurt by hemp. so now the three richest men in the U.S. are anti hemp. they didn't give a shit about cannabis, but it all fell under the hemp
war.

It will be removed from schedule 1 soon.

They are getting their ducks In a row now to assure that they and their families get richer when it does.

Patents are flying and the FDA is approving as we speak.

It is always about money.

Back