New Grower ILGM❤️ Extreme Autos Pack

This is my first run with ILGM. They took a credit card. But it took awhile to find one they liked. Been having the same problem with seedsman.... I’ve ran Barney’s farm, greenhouse seed company, sweet seeds, fastbuds, some seedsman strains and a few others. I’ve been impressed with almost everything I’ve grown. From the looks of it, these could be some impressive auto genetics also. I’m waiting on my seeds for next run. Glueberry O.g(Dutch passion) zkittles O.g(Barney’s farm) skywalker og(Barney’s farm) and some bloody skunk(sweet seeds)
I'm growing Bloody Skunk from SweetSeeds at the moment, they grow fairly quick.

Yeah your plants are really humming along it would seem. What kind of light schedule are you using?
I’ve always run 24hr. This next round I might try 20/4 because I do run into light stress from time to time. In the winter it’s just easier to maintain temps with the lights on:cool1:

I've been running mine at 20/4...but they've been getting really droopy about an hour or so before lights out. They perk up as soon as lights come up, but wondering if they wouldn't prefer an 18/6 schedule.
They’ll do that droop thing. Think it’s normal. Seen it on mine and I’ve done both 20/4 and 18/6

I’ve always run 24hr. This next round I might try 20/4 because I do run into light stress from time to time. In the winter it’s just easier to maintain temps with the lights on:cool1:
They’ll do that droop thing. Think it’s normal. Seen it on mine and I’ve done both 20/4 and 18/6
Ahh...good to know. Guess I'll stay the course then. Thanks!
even on a 24hr light cycle the plant will go into a sleep state thats why you might see the droop can also be from watering :pass:

F83CE433-DD9C-49BC-BC98-CAD8F50C51F8.jpeg
3BC52B7A-3F15-4058-A0B6-5B3EDACB0DBE.jpeg
E1D6895B-39A4-46C4-80B1-8BF7B049FA71.jpeg
DD79B244-8C6A-4E08-93F5-752A6BACCDF1.jpeg

I love that you grow with one of the best lights out there, in the same tent with a collection of umm "oldie but goodies" and the sides look pretty even.

This makes me wonder lol. Can you comment on that, and you experience with the different lights at all?

Thanks!

I love that you grow with one of the best lights out there, in the same tent with a collection of umm "oldie but goodies" and the sides look pretty even.

This makes me wonder lol. Can you comment on that, and you experience with the different lights at all?

Thanks!

Back