New Grower ILGM Auto Jack Herer

I've done that a time or two. Sometimes if you pinch the stems gently squeezing them up and down around the area you want to bend them you can soften them up just a little bit and help you bend them over. If you're slow and careful you don't really slow them down that much. Some guys use kind of brute force and squeeze hard and split them open and then bend them over kind of harsh and they still grow but it doesn't work as well that way.

DAY 46
Light @ 600w 18"height
Humidity 21-48%
Temperature 83-100f

No pre flowers yet. No issues.

IMG_20180501_062243.jpg

@Damien50 Hey man good luck with your grow!! Good setup. What Gh nutrients are you using? I am using Maxi series KISS method right now with a 600hps also. Cheers Chef Dave

83-100f? Might be getting a little warm in there

The heat in the city reached 85f and my set up is in my second floor tho which I forgot to turn on the AC. The heat wasn't even the bad part, I forgot to water them a day longer than usual and some fan leaves that weren't receiving much light started to curl and yellow.

The pic was this morning after I had watered and sprayed them last night. They rewarded me with 1-2 extra nodes.

The heat in the city reached 85f and my set up is in my second floor tho which I forgot to turn on the AC. The heat wasn't even the bad part, I forgot to water them a day longer than usual and some fan leaves that weren't receiving much light started to curl and yellow.

The pic was this morning after I had watered and sprayed them last night. They rewarded me with 1-2 extra nodes.
Be careful watering a wilting plant on a hot day, you always need to either water in just water until she perks up and then feed or reduce the strength of your feed if it's a normal feeding day. Being that I'm in Coco, and a bit lazy I tend to burn my plants every once in awhile that's why I'm giving you that advice.

Be careful watering a wilting plant on a hot day, you always need to either water in just water until she perks up and then feed or reduce the strength of your feed if it's a normal feeding day. Being that I'm in Coco, and a bit lazy I tend to burn my plants every once in awhile that's why I'm giving you that advice.

Appreciate the advice! Thankfully, because I let the tent air out and turned on the AC, I dropped the temp to 84 but I used nutes at full strength.

Back