Live Stoners I was meant to come here first!

Please link me to your journal

Thank you green! I just found a post with the tincture and your stories about your experiences... This stuff sounds crazy! Like super crazy. I'm pretty sure I must be able to get some strong alcohol in Spain ... Maybe! But is it possible to function normally when taking this? Have you ever tried it with a CBD strain? And if so is it similar to the CBD you can buy in dropper bottles?

LOL....just dont come to my thread!! Its 120 pages of comments! ;)

Wow I think you may have me beat :biggrin:

I have a few things for my grow which I will try to fix next time.

-add Coco to light mix next time, it compacted when watering and I think roots struggled to push through it without Coco.

-get an accurate 8 meter

-find out what my tap water has in it (or assume portable a/c water tank is a safe source)

-forget Coco (jiffy) pellets and plant straight into soil. And make sure soil fully fills pots.

---- find a space with longer light window

Sorry more for my own good to write this down as I haven't done that yet

oh cool we are growing the same strain!! I am first year running a Dinafem Critical + 2.0 (running the photo though)

oh cool we are growing the same strain!! I am first year running a Dinafem Critical + 2.0 (running the photo though)
Well I can't wait to see what your green thumb does with that baby!! Your grows are insane btw! I'm due to chop mine this week, can not wait!

Well I can't wait to see what your green thumb does with that baby!! Your grows are insane btw! I'm due to chop mine this week, can not wait!

In the location where the critical is, i get very limited light, with only 7 hours of direct sun, and it tapers down to less than 6 by harvest.

In the location where the critical is, i get very limited light, with only 7 hours of direct sun, and it tapers down to less than 6 by harvest.
I still imagine you'll pull a lot more than me, first of your greenskell... Secondly your doing a photo, thirdly I'm not greenskell... :cheers:

Wow I think you may have me beat :biggrin:

I have a few things for my grow which I will try to fix next time.

-add Coco to light mix next time, it compacted when watering and I think roots struggled to push through it without Coco.

-get an accurate 8 meter

-find out what my tap water has in it (or assume portable a/c water tank is a safe source)

-forget Coco (jiffy) pellets and plant straight into soil. And make sure soil fully fills pots.

---- find a space with longer light window

Sorry more for my own good to write this down as I haven't done that yet

if you want to plant in smaller containers consider instatransplant pots https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ictorial-and-root-restriction-stunting.64509/

Back