Mephisto Genetics Hubbabubbabear (Cannabear X Hubbabubbahaze) freebie grow

gargyoyle

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
So this is only my third grow ever. Quite possibly this will be a short thread... But the strain is apparently untested, probably has significant CBD (possibly 1:2 or 1:4) so thinking it will be good to document it. Popped seeds and the grow will be as follows-
Indoor
12l fabric pots x 2
Bio Bizz light mix (with a tickle of Ecothrive Life Cycle)
Bio Bizz nutes- Fish/grow, bloom, Bio heaven, top max, acti vera, (cal mag on standby but unlikely)
Plant Magic Evolution as a weekly foliar.
Vivid LED/HLG 135w Diablo plus Migro 100+
70x70x140 tent (will need to lst and probably top to keep them right size as no idea how big they could be...)
Bearing in mind my (lack of ) experience, you can expect to see the good the bad and most definitely the ugly. But let's see how we go.

I'll ride along. I need to investigate some CBD strains.

Good Luck!

Both seeds germed so into the mud they go. 24 hours in a shot glass, 48 on a damp towel.

The excitement mounts...

Attachments

• D88A86AB-DD51-491D-AD00-FA77EECFC288.jpeg
    D88A86AB-DD51-491D-AD00-FA77EECFC288.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 82
The excitement mounts...
Be prepared to grow a large baby .... Hubbabubba crosses tend to get really big! Cheers and happy growing! :toke:

I sure hope so! I'm doing two HBSS in reg EarthBoxes.

These will likely be big girls with long tentacles . Hubbabubba Haze was even bigger and filled completely my 3x3 (5gal Airpot coco-soil-perlite mix). Now I changed the setup and noticed that my Earthbox reg. (organic) is producing even bigger plants although I use to run 2 girls in 1 box.
Cheers and happy growing! :toke:

Back