budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
Cool, Welcome along for this ride too @ChillFred ,I'm thinking I'm gonna fim one of these plants as well,I have 5 total ,three healthy ones and two smaller ones.I guess it won't really hurt( in the long run).the main thing is the results not the yield( ouch that hurts to say) .That way we will at least know how it helps or hurts !!! Peace!!!

Good Evening Everybody....Update: Day 20...all 5 plants are growing and looking good,the 2 smaller plants are doing what they can to hang in there but are still behind the others,well,no surprise there..NOTE: I have decided to fim one of the bigger plants to see if it will help or hurt this strain, I chose the tallest plant,although she is a little more sparse than her bushy sisters,so this is where i will start documenting what will happen..All plants getting same feed and same light/schedule...
P1050005.JPG

The plant in the center is the Fimmed plant
P1050010.JPG

She also had a lower haircut(not pictured,she is shy !!)
P1050007.JPG

here she is next to a shorter bushy sister,before the fim-n-trim
P1050011.JPG

Heres the 2 smaller plants,the MH light makes(shining from the side)makes it look a little faded,but its not.

Thanks for stopping by..Peace !!!

I always heard the wives tales of don't do this don't do that ,I wanna see first hand if they still hold true.Autos have been around for a "few" generations now so the genes may be getting stronger/more stable,and I really have a habit sometimes of pushing plants for all they worth..I think it will be a good experiment/comparison since many of the variables are removed,Thanks for stoping in and an update will follow tonight or tomorrow ..p.s.if a sticky was created to document the "fim" outcome,I would contribute,as it benefits us as a community

Whats Happening Everybody !! Update: Day 24 .The plants are looking good and growing pretty fast,,call me crazy but i think even though these are all the same strain,the way they are growing has me thinking they are a different pheno. One of the stunted plants is a lanky plant with long internodes.The taller plants are night and day also,two of them are just a little shorter but are bushy,and the shoots/branches are super long,like almost as tall as the terminal /center bud..The plant that was fimmed has shown good growth on her branches,she is just really lanky and sparse,all good tho,more reports on the way.Thanks for stopping by !!
P1090011.JPG

Heres the three taller ones..Fimmed plant to the left
P1090012.JPG
P1090014.JPG

Heres one of the bushier tall plants
P1090015.JPG

Heres the two smaller ones showing the lanky one to the right
P1090016.JPG
P1090017.JPG

What's up guys,I found these pics online and am including them because it gives a clear picture of how much is supposed to be cut,the time frames this is supposed to be done should be at the fourth node when the plant is still small,I did mine at the fifth node and all seems good...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hope this helps clarify !!peace !!

Happy Thursday everyone ,jus doing a down and dirty update and took pics with my phone ...plants are looking and growing good,the lanky plant may get a supercrop if she don't quit stretching,she is now 25 1/2" tall which is as tall as the Dutch passion plant,the fim is starting to grow out and there should be about 6 colas in the top area with all the branch colas roughly the same height ,but time will tell !!! There are three bushy ones and one more shorter lanky..okay here's the pics..Peace !!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Happy 3 Day Weekend Everybody !! Update: Day 30.... Okay the "family" is where i think they need to be to be put to flower,Im sure they will grow some more but i will work to control the canopy height(okay i know i should have done this earlier)..The tallest plant has been LST tied and in a day or so the cola will turn back upward..anyway the rest of the plants are stating to show good structure to support bud development..so heres the pics...gonna be a busy weekend of germing seeds,prepping coco,and cooking some butter/oil,and some shatter,good thing i will stay plenty stoned!!.Cheers !!
P1150006.JPG

P1150010.JPG

P1150013.JPG

Whats up everybody !!! Update : Day 32...Plants have now been moved to the HPS/flower light and will go to an 18/6 schedule..i will transition them to flower nutes over the next couple feeding....Anyway,,the plants are looking and growing good,but ill let the pictures tell the truth(i might have my optimistic blinders on..lol),no they look good i was kidding,they seem to be growing good at 600-650 ppm,but i will push them a little now that they will be using more energy to flower...Peace!!!
P1170009.JPG

This is the fimmed plant ,that was LST'd at the top
P1170011.JPG

Heres what the top of that same plants,lotsa colas up there !
P1170015.JPG

Heres one of the shorter plants..Nice and full !!
P1170017.JPG

Heres what the setup will be,and i will just rotate plants out every 35-40 days..Babies on the way in the next few days !!

Update: Day 38....Whats up everybody..Well after switching to flower i developed a slight deficiency which might have been caused by a lack of cal-mag,but in the process i did figure out that my PH pen was reading .3 high.Now that the probs are fixed (i think) let see how the progress will continue..The plants all look good as can be,except for one of the stunted plants,she still looks a little sad :sadcry:,I will let her continue to go as is,it might just be the weak gene of this plant..anyway heres a few pics..Cheers !!!
P1220001.JPG

This is the entire garden
P1220002.JPG

This one looks healthy and bushy
P1220003.JPG

This is the sad girl !
P1220005.JPG

P1220006.JPG

These two pics show the plant that was fimmed and still continued to grow,she had the center stem bent to 90 degrees to control the height....Allright guys...Peace Out !!

I proudly announce the arrival of 6 baby girls,3 Humboldt Seeds Org. Blue Dreams'. and 3 Autobeanstalk Duurty Magics' ..cigars and Patron for everybody,,I'll prolly piggyback these grows on this thread and start a few indoor poppies...peace !!!
image.jpeg
.....by the way..I'm gonna train these around the rim,,as seen in @ChillFred s' journal,excellent idea chill and thanks guys for sticking around ..peace

Back