Humboldt Seed Organization HSO Sugar Breath & OGKZ

You up for doing another couple of our strains mate? Only a PM away my friend!

Until your next adventure :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..
you know I'm addicted to HSO :d5:so I will be in touch my friend:pass:

That answers my question if you had a favourite out of the 2 strains :pass:

By the sound of things your really enjoying this emerald triangle treasure :thumbsup:

Until next time buddy :slap:

Kind regards

Mark..
haha yes Mark that sugar breath is just shockingly potent. Really took me by surprise :crying::pass:

@HSO-Mark here is a clone of the Sugarbreath i just put into flower after these pictures, should end up with a nice yield :headbang:
DSC_1064.JPG
DSC_1065.JPG
DSC_1066.JPG
DSC_1067.JPG

How long did you veg that clone?
hey man sorry but i dont usually keep track of veg time for clones, ( just went back through the grow log and it says i took clones on 4/3 ? If I remember correctly they were smaller cuts)

Last edited:
1st pic is the big girl prom the previous post now in flower mode. 2nd pic is another smaller clone
i feel im really dialing in this sugar breath,good thing because she has to be my favorite indica dominant smoke right now since well, probably EVER..... no bullshit:thumbsup:
_DSC0171.JPG
_DSC0174.JPG

Last edited:
1st pic is the big girl prom the previous post now in flower mode. 2nd pic is another smaller clone
i feel im really dialing in this sugar breath so i will keep her around for a while!
View attachment 1089969 View attachment 1089971
Glad to see you're back at it with this one. You were pleased with the results then I take it? I've been toying with the idea of trying the OGKZ, you say it's not too much of a couchlocker? Looking for a potent photoperiod that not going to glue me to the couch. Beans are more reasonably priced than most and I'm on a bit of citrus/gas tip at the moment...

I've been toying with the idea of trying the OGKZ, you say it's not too much of a couchlocker

@tripaholic88 What would you say about the end product mate?

I have 1 pheno that's very indica and couchlock with the other showing indica traits in the bud structure but a more energetic high from the smoke :pass: . What's you getting brother?

Clone looks amazing mate :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

Glad to see you're back at it with this one. You were pleased with the results then I take it? I've been toying with the idea of trying the OGKZ, you say it's not too much of a couchlocker? Looking for a potent photoperiod that not going to glue me to the couch. Beans are more reasonably priced than most and I'm on a bit of citrus/gas tip at the moment...
oh yeah man, the sugar breath gotta be my favorite indica smoke out right now. stay away from her if you dont want to become one with the couch :crying:
About the OGKZ yes she would be what your looking for man nice hybrid smoke with s "relaxing" high as opposed to couch lock.
this was my phenotype, im currently flowering out her last clone. I would keep her but i have so many new genetics flowering and vegging right now there is no way i can afford to have 2 Kush Breath Crosses in my stable. but if i had the room you bet your ass i would keep this girl around for a while!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::hookah:
DSC_0952.JPG
DSC_0958.JPG
DSC_0964.JPG
DSC_0966.JPG

@tripaholic88 What would you say about the end product mate?

I have 1 pheno that's very indica and couchlock with the other showing indica traits in the bud structure but a more energetic high from the smoke :pass: . What's you getting brother?

Clone looks amazing mate :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..
hey mark my pheno of OGKZ would be the Zkittles dominant pheno with the more cerebral and relaxed high, no couch lock.... and HSO has a real winner in that strain with high yield potential with the finest quality to go with it:thumbsup: luckily i have 2 more seeds of it so i can hope that i get this pheno again:smoking:

oh yeah man, the sugar breath gotta be my favorite indica smoke out right now. stay away from her if you dont want to become one with the couch :crying:
About the OGKZ yes she would be what your looking for man nice hybrid smoke with s "relaxing" high as opposed to couch lock.
this was my phenotype, im currently flowering out her last clone. I would keep her but i have so many new genetics flowering and vegging right now there is no way i can afford to have 2 Kush Breath Crosses in my stable. but if i had the room you bet your ass i would keep this girl around for a while!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::hookah:
View attachment 1091975 View attachment 1091976 View attachment 1091977 View attachment 1091978

hey mark my pheno of OGKZ would be the Zkittles dominant pheno with the more cerebral and relaxed high, no couch lock.... and HSO has a real winner in that strain with high yield potential with the finest quality to go with it:thumbsup: luckily i have 2 more seeds of it so i can hope that i get this pheno again:smoking:
Thanks both! I could look at those pics all day :drool:

Back