Humboldt Seed Organization HSO Sugar Breath & OGKZ

:slap: huh take that!! Great grow!!
Thank you big Al:d5:, they were a pleasure to grow.:pass:
Yowzer wowzer!
Maybe one of the best grows I've seen on here. Beautiful pictures too.
just perfect!
:peace:
thank you I feel honored in hearing that:pighug: HSO seems to do very well for me and my environment:headbang:

HSO seems to do very well for me and my environment:headbang:

We can take some of the credit for creating the genetics but you as the grower deserve the praise :thumbsup:

You can have the best genetics in the world but with our growers such as your self to show the world what they can do, we would be not in the position we are today :pass:

Totally smashed this grow out of the park mate :thumbsup:

Are both strains now harvested brother?

Beautiful pictures also, love them :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

We can take some of the credit for creating the genetics but you as the grower deserve the praise :thumbsup:

You can have the best genetics in the world but with our growers such as your self to show the world what they can do, we would be not in the position we are today :pass:

Totally smashed this grow out of the park mate :thumbsup:

Are both strains now harvested brother?

Beautiful pictures also, love them :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..
hey mark, yeah you got a point there:smoking:
thanks they were a pleasure to grow, my observations are the [HASHTAG]#ogkz[/HASHTAG] doesnt like as much light in veg as the [HASHTAG]#sugarbreath[/HASHTAG] and both handle high levels of organic fertilizer well as i really didnt get any leaf tip burns from feeds.
aside from that, it was a straight forward grow with connoisseur quality buds to go with :thumbsup:

And no just the OGKZ is harvested, the Sugar Breath is taking an extra week or so to get her to where i want here trich wise, looking for about 10-20% amber rest cloudy for my insomnia:smokeit:
Thanks again for the opportunity to grow these out to show AFN what they are capable of Mark, Always a pleasure:pass:
I will be starting a Raspberry Diesel Grow log here on AFN in the HSO Photoperiod section in the next few days.

Sugar Breath
after these pics she got 2 days of darkness then was harvested
had to take these pictures when i was sick so they arnt the best
DSC_0993.JPG
DSC_0994.JPG
DSC_0995.JPG
DSC_0996.JPG
DSC_0997.JPG
DSC_0998.JPG
DSC_0999.JPG
DSC_1000.JPG
DSC_1001.JPG
DSC_1002.JPG
DSC_1003.JPG
DSC_1004.JPG
DSC_1005.JPG
DSC_1006.JPG
DSC_1007.JPG

DSC_1008.JPG
DSC_1009.JPG
DSC_1010.JPG
DSC_1011.JPG
DSC_1012.JPG
DSC_1014.JPG
DSC_1015.JPG
DSC_1016.JPG
DSC_1017.JPG
DSC_1018.JPG
DSC_1019.JPG
DSC_1020.JPG
DSC_1022.JPG
DSC_1023.JPG
DSC_1024.JPG

I would like to thank Mark once again for the opportunity to showcase these fine genetics:d5:
Im very happy with the grow and strains, and also glad i knew enough about HSO's quality that i took clones of these 2.
both have a great yield and are frosty as hell with terps to go with! Cant ask for much more in a strain.\
I will post their yield along with a smoke report when the time comes:shooty:
Until Next time My Friends
:zen:

View attachment 1073382 View attachment 1073383 View attachment 1073384 View attachment 1073385 View attachment 1073386 View attachment 1073387 View attachment 1073388 View attachment 1073390 View attachment 1073391 View attachment 1073392 View attachment 1073393 View attachment 1073394 View attachment 1073395 View attachment 1073396 View attachment 1073397
I would like to thank Mark once again for the opportunity to showcase these fine genetics:d5:
Im very happy with the grow and strains, and also glad i knew enough about HSO's quality that i took clones of these 2.
both have a great yield and are frosty as hell with terps to go with! Cant ask for much more in a strain.\
I will post their yield along with a smoke report when the time comes:shooty:
Until Next time My Friends
:zen:

What a great way to end this diary :pass:

You did us proud brother, fantastic grow with some beautiful looking flowers produced :thumbsup:

Nice to read cuts have been taken to keep the genetics alive so I dare say we will be seeing more HSO grows from you in the future :pass:

How did harvest go brother @tripaholic88 ?

Any pictures of those stunning looking flowers?

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

You did us proud brother, fantastic grow with some beautiful looking flowers produced :thumbsup:

Nice to read cuts have been taken to keep the genetics alive so I dare say we will be seeing more HSO grows from you in the future :pass:

How did harvest go brother @tripaholic88 ?

Any pictures of those stunning looking flowers?

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..
hey Mark, yeah man these 2 strains have really astonished me. They have really raised the bar in my grow for genetics that is for sure:thumbsup: sooooo happy i took cuts, ill get some pics up of their clones which are looking great.

You know im always here for you @HSO-Mark and HSO, You know how to contact me if you got any genetics that need showcased:pass:

Yields were:
OGKZ: 103.45 Grams 3.694 Oz
SugarBreath: 118.25 Grams 4.223 Oz

as far as a smoke report on the strains:
OGKZ: strong dankness accompanied by a fruity
back note and the high is a great clear non couchlock high
SugarBreath: this is my personal favorite between the two, vanilla cookie with cinnamon, i was told its almost like a gingersnap. i get the cookie terpines with heavy cinnamon and some pine and gas. if that didint sound good enough, thats just where it starts!
The high is absolutely CRUSHINGLY POTENT!!!! I smoke a good amount of weed, lets say 5 grams of flower and a bunch of dabs a day so i have a high tolerance but this shit gets me STUPID HIGH!!!:rofl: Strong euphoric at 1st then it relaxes every muscle in your body into the MEANEST:fire: Couchlock high out there:fire::fire::fire:
A TRUE Insomnia Killer:thanks::thanks::thanks:
im almost scared to see what letting it go another 7-10 days longer would do:crying:

AFN wont let me upload pics because of them being too large for the severer or something so i will get them up at a later date of dried nug shots:shooty:

Until Next Time My Friend:pass:

hey Mark, yeah man these 2 strains have really astonished me. They have really raised the bar in my grow for genetics that is for sure:thumbsup: sooooo happy i took cuts, ill get some pics up of their clones which are looking great.

You know im always here for you @HSO-Mark and HSO, You know how to contact me if you got any genetics that need showcased:pass:

Yields were:
OGKZ: 103.45 Grams 3.694 Oz
SugarBreath: 118.25 Grams 4.223 Oz

as far as a smoke report on the strains:
OGKZ: strong dankness accompanied by a fruity
back note and the high is a great clear non couchlock high
SugarBreath: this is my personal favorite between the two, vanilla cookie with cinnamon, i was told its almost like a gingersnap. i get the cookie terpines with heavy cinnamon and some pine and gas. if that didint sound good enough, thats just where it starts!
The high is absolutely CRUSHINGLY POTENT!!!! I smoke a good amount of weed, lets say 5 grams of flower and a bunch of dabs a day so i have a high tolerance but this shit gets me STUPID HIGH!!!:rofl: Strong euphoric at 1st then it relaxes every muscle in your body into the MEANEST:fire: Couchlock high out there:fire::fire::fire:
A TRUE Insomnia Killer:thanks::thanks::thanks:
im almost scared to see what letting it go another 7-10 days longer would do:crying:

AFN wont let me upload pics because of them being too large for the severer or something so i will get them up at a later date of dried nug shots:shooty:

Until Next Time My Friend:pass:

The yields were great and by the sound if things your really enjoying the end product :thumbsup:

Thanks for the final weigh in and smoke report brother :pass:

Are you preferring one strain over the other? I know they are both fire but do you have a favourite out of OGKZ and Sugar Breath?

You up for doing another couple of our strains mate? Only a PM away my friend!

Until your next adventure :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

The high is absolutely CRUSHINGLY POTENT!!!! I smoke a good amount of weed, lets say 5 grams of flower and a bunch of dabs a day so i have a high tolerance but this shit gets me STUPID HIGH!!!:rofl: Strong euphoric at 1st then it relaxes every muscle in your body into the MEANEST:fire: Couchlock high out there

That answers my question if you had a favourite out of the 2 strains :pass:

By the sound of things your really enjoying this emerald triangle treasure :thumbsup:

Until next time buddy :slap:

Kind regards

Mark..

Back