Humboldt Seed Organization HSO Sugar Breath & OGKZ

tripaholic88

Cannabis And Entheogen Enthusiast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
Ok guys so i have been blessed with some new genetics from Humboldt Seed Organization's best representative @HSO-Mark:thumbsup: :smoking:
They are Sugar Breath:
xsugar-breath_660x990.jpg

Sugar Breath seeds' parents, the famous Do-Si-Dos and the OGKB elite clone, combined create a wonderful and tasty variation of sensations. This hybrid is a beautiful marijuana plant that oozes quality and that yields compact dense buds covered in shiny trichomes. A longer veg growth is recommended indoors while outdoors the greenhouse warmer climates are preferred. The production of resin is very much above average.
The aroma of Sugar Breath seeds is a sweet, gassy blend of grape and petrol, while the intense flavor is joined with hints of pine, incense, vanilla and cinnamon. This cannabis strain, which produces a powerful, long-lasting couch lock effect, is definitely not for the shy!

"Compact, resinous buds" "A perfect blend of sensations"
"A breath of sugary air" "Beware the potency"

Next Up
OGKZ
xogkz-1_660x990.jpg

OGKZ seeds' parents, the famous Zkittlez and OGKB (OG Kush Breath), boast lots of hype and bag appeal, the Zkittlez is one of our favorite tasting strains. The resulting hybrid is a stunning marijuana plant that oozes terps and quality. You can "taste the rainbow" after the first puff. A longer veg growth is recommended indoors while outdoors the greenhouse and dry, warm, temperate and Mediterranean climates are preferred. The production of resin is above average.
The aroma of OGKZ seeds is gassy and sweet, and reminds of citrus fruit and cedar, while the intense flavor is gassy with hints of pine, incense, grapes and cinnamon. A cannabis strain that produces a powerful, long-lasting, clear, cerebral effect.
"Mouth-watering buds" "A rainbow of flavors that keeps you wanting for more"
"Made in California" " Potent and intensely aromatic"

All the above descriptions and pictures are from Humboldt seed organizations web site

So as you guys can imagine i am beyond excited and humbled to run these genetics.

I plan on vegging them out and getting some clones of them then flower the original stock out and see what we have. Which if they are anything like in my previous HSO experience's we are in for one hell of a treat guy's:thumbsup:

Day 1
they stretched a little more than i like but will be fine
DSC_0160.JPG
DSC_0161.JPG

OGKZ
DSC_0165.JPG
DSC_0166.JPG
DSC_0167.JPG
DSC_0168.JPG
Sugar Breath

DSC_0162.JPG
DSC_0163.JPG
DSC_0164.JPG

I will get some more pics of them tomorrow and get them up for you all, they are looking nice and healthy:cheers:

@tripaholic88 Thank you for getting this grow up and running so fast mate. I can't wait to see what you can do with these 2 new HSO treasures :thumbsup:

Your of to a steady start :pass:

Please keep the updates coming so we can watch this grow progress :bong:

Good luck buddy. I'll be back in on the next update :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

Ok guys so yesterday i transplanted them out of the solo cups and into 1 gal pots with coco/perlite amended with roots organics uprising dry amendments. I will veg them out for a little in these pots them up-pot to 3 gallon pots . They look a little over watered but will be fine im sure:thumbsup:
Day 10
DSC_0264.JPG
DSC_0265.JPG

@tripaholic88 Thank you for getting this grow up and running so fast mate. I can't wait to see what you can do with these 2 new HSO treasures :thumbsup:

Your of to a steady start :pass:

Please keep the updates coming so we can watch this grow progress :bong:

Good luck buddy. I'll be back in on the next update :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..
thanks mark , lets see what they can do:headbang::pass:

ok so i made a small mistake, i guess i transplanted these girls in coco that wasnt amended and i thought it was so now im playing catch up but they seems they will be fine as they are still growing just not in tip top shape right now. should be on track by net update though:thumbsup:
DSC_0275.JPG
DSC_0276.JPG
DSC_0277.JPG
DSC_0278.JPG
DSC_0279.JPG
DSC_0280.JPG
DSC_0281.JPG

ok so i made a small mistake, i guess i transplanted these girls in coco that wasnt amended and i thought it was so now im playing catch up but they seems they will be fine as they are still growing just not in tip top shape right now. should be on track by net update though:thumbsup:
View attachment 1016473 View attachment 1016474 View attachment 1016475 View attachment 1016476 View attachment 1016477 View attachment 1016478 View attachment 1016479

They don't look to affected mate and by the best update I'm sure you'll be right back on track :thumbsup:

They are staying super squat and showing a very Indica dominant structure in this early stage :pass:

Not looking to bad at all :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

They don't look to affected mate and by the best update I'm sure you'll be right back on track :thumbsup:

They are staying super squat and showing a very Indica dominant structure in this early stage :pass:

Not looking to bad at all :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..
Thanks mark, yeah i got them back in shape again. Check em out...
Here they are tonight mark after a feed looking good:thumbsup:

OGKZ
she is showing some long petioles :eyebrows:
DSC_0344.JPG
DSC_0345.JPG
DSC_0346.JPG
DSC_0347.JPG

Sugar Breath
DSC_0340.JPG
DSC_0341.JPG
DSC_0342.JPG
DSC_0343.JPG

:zen:

Ok guys so now that i have these beauties back in shape i decided to top the [HASHTAG]#ogkz[/HASHTAG] as she looked like she would benifit from it in her structure. Im going to leave the Sugar Breath go All Natural due to her more indica frame.
being fed with 2ml/L [HASHTAG]#biobizz[/HASHTAG] fish mix and 2ml/L Biobizz [HASHTAG]#Bioheaven[/HASHTAG] and general Organics calmag with some molasses and recharge once a week.
@HSO-Mark These Girls are looking so healthy with organics, i can honestly say this is the way CANNABIS WAS MEANT TO BE GROWN...

Humboldt Seed Organization
Sugar Breath
DSC_0400.JPG
DSC_0401.JPG
DSC_0402.JPG
DSC_0403.JPG
DSC_0404.JPG
DSC_0411.JPG
DSC_0412.JPG

Looking on point my friend and great to see an organic approach :pass:

The OGKZ will be perfect topped just as you have done and it will be super cool seeing our Sugar Breath being grown Au natural :thumbsup:

Will you be doing and training brother? If so on both or just the OGKZ?

Until next time :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

Back