Mephisto Genetics House of Dreams. Illuminauto Edition

Mine topped out st 16” and I got 75 grams dry the other was like 20” and she gave me almost 90 I think.

Here are some pics. I am getting the nutes dialed in now and they are lookin good. I will say my DWC girl is sllllllooww. Her roots are killer so I am just waiting for her to explode with some growth. View attachment 825165 View attachment 825166 View attachment 825167 View attachment 825168 View attachment 825169
Man, you've got a eclectically beautiful garden goin!

That's a whole bunch of wow in that space dude, you got it rocking for sure. Hope you don't mind if I pull up a seat and grab some munchies for this show, it's gonna be great!

I like to see when someone has alot of girls in their grow-room. It's the best thing to look at. 1 or 2 makes it lame, 10 - 15 up makes a garden. Overall it looks Great!
I think I have 24 or 25 going now. There are 3 different sets at different ages here

I think I have 24 or 25 going now. There are 3 different sets at different ages here

Yeah, that's the way to grow. I have something simular... i just love it. Wish I could have 1000+ and live, breath and eat with them. I stay tuned here to see how you doing.

Yeah u guys make me feel lame only doing 4-5 at a time. That’s it I’m getting some more containers and I’m gonna load my little room up. Well in a week I’ll hopefully have 4-6 babies up getting their start to replace their big sisters. So that’ll put me up to 10. Lol one day I’ll have a much bigger groom. Hows the house coming Derek.

OK just another tip of the To Mephisto I cut down the last branch of my sour alien livers,and as I am waiting on the buds to dry I noticed that my trim leaves were already dry so looking at how frosty they were I was like you know what let me try a bowl. Long story short I’m high as fuck
I hear you on the SAL...lovely high from her,felt like I’d been hit round the back of the head with a bat lol,very strong smoke :smoking:
:woohoo1::thumbsup::woohoo1::thumbsup::woohoo1: :baby: so good to see you back up'n at'em mate!! and the ladies look great!! :baby: sounds like I am going to have to run sour alien livers soon
Get some dude...you won’t rehret it :headbang:

OK just another tip of the To Mephisto I cut down the last branch of my sour alien livers,and as I am waiting on the buds to dry I noticed that my trim leaves were already dry so looking at how frosty they were I was like you know what let me try a bowl. Long story short I’m high as fuck

That a boy. If it has tri's all over then try it. You might like it. After all my garden is for me to learn and enjoy the whole harvest.

Back