Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

home-office and home-grow fit perfectly together with home-smoke :woohoo1:
..as long as you don't go :dizzy:

I was in the home office for 6 weeks there with a broken leg bro.. it was the nuts.. smoke at will hahaha..hmmmmm.. lightbulb moment.. someone get me 10 pints of Guinness and 6 tequilas quick :crying: :crying: :eyebrows:

I'm on a btl of wine atm. Wine time any time :crying:

Aye I'd be partial to a wee glass or 2 of red m8.. am by no means a connoisseur mind u lol but it is a tipple of mine.. not the very popular Buckfast tonic variety btw hahaha although I have guzzled a few buckys in my time.. when I was a much younger and much more carefree chap :crying:

I was in the home office for 6 weeks there with a broken leg bro.. it was the nuts.. smoke at will hahaha..hmmmmm.. lightbulb moment.. someone get me 10 pints of Guinness and 6 tequilas quick :crying: :crying: :eyebrows:

You might have cause to celebrate with your boys unless my Blues have something to say about it.

A wee defol and some bottom stuff cleared out.. let's avoid the obvious ppl :eyebrows: tents a good bit more packed than with the SKoosh I feel..
20220512_193410.jpg

strap yourselves in for take off :superhero:

You might have cause to celebrate with your boys unless my Blues have something to say about it.

May be best team win partner.. as long as their in red lol it's a coin toss if both teams turn up and play to be fair.. can't wait.. heading to my brothers to watch with him my dad and my 2 lads.. all reds.. taxi home booked a week ago so I don't break any more bones.

A wee defol and some bottom stuff cleared out.. let's avoid the obvious ppl :eyebrows: tents a good bit more packed than with the SKoosh I feel..
View attachment 1457959

strap yourselves in for take off :superhero:
Nice to see mate. A wee de-fol when needed will help them take off:superhero: woop woop .

Back