Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

he's a very generous guy but I'm not sure if he's sent anything that far so no idea what the chances of a successful delivery would be m8 with customs etc.
He's a very nice guy. Already contacted me and all :thanks:

20220129_133321.jpg

Yip.. thats how excited I am about this SoG.. I've posted a pic of the 16 x 3L pots that I picked up today for 60p a pop.. which I thought was fookin value.. and I've laid them out to see how they're gonna look in an 80cm square space haha..

received_391822695862899.jpeg

Now.. imagine.. :eyebrows: :crying:

View attachment 1413334

Yip.. thats how excited I am about this SoG.. I've posted a pic of the 16 x 3L pots that I picked up today for 60p a pop.. which I thought was fookin value.. and I've laid them out to see how they're gonna look in an 80cm square space haha..

View attachment 1413338

Tag me on that grow mate. Always wanted to see one done here with auto's :thumbsup:

View attachment 1413334

View attachment 1413338

Here we go . You got a bargain there mate .
Well if you get over an oz per pot that's not a bad start.
Plenty for you and the missuz :thumbsup::d5::pass:
can't wait to see the adventure.

Small spanner in the SoG works.. no plagron light mix in the grow shop and no plans to order any for a week or 2. Dicks lol hard to get a delivery online as I'm not mainland UK :smoking: 20 quid a bag rather than the usual 12.50.. and a week to deliver minimum. Shite. Can't use biobizz LM as never had any joy with it and their own light mix In the grow shop was full of bugs last time i used it. Thinking cap on.

Small spanner in the SoG works.. no plagron light mix in the grow shop and no plans to order any for a week or 2. Dicks lol hard to get a delivery online as I'm not mainland UK :smoking: 20 quid a bag rather than the usual 12.50.. and a week to deliver minimum. Shite. Can't use biobizz LM as never had any joy with it and their own light mix In the grow shop was full of bugs last time i used it. Thinking cap on.
I'd just bite the bullet and buy online not worth losing a week well that's what I'd do also how you doing bro

I'd just bite the bullet and buy online not worth losing a week well that's what I'd do also how you doing bro

Yea m8 I'll have to as the dude In the grow shop orates in his own time frequency lol 2 weeks could mean 6. Gonna order it tonight. I'm doin well bro.. had omicron couple weeks back was a bit under the weather.. 3 days off work wasn't bad tho. Back to full health now.. hows things in your world?? All good I hope??

Back