Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Was that for the UK thread m8 lol? If it was you missed :crying: no biggy. Girls look great. Just letting u know in case you wanted all to see on the UK thread.
lol sorted bit brain dead today thanks hope for telling me :smoking:your girls look lush as fck mate

Predators and lecters.. day 31.. Predators are the bushy shaped 2.. Lecters have launched into flower on the left of the pic.. All in the trusty 2L bottle pots of course..

20220104_183019.jpg
20220104_183005.jpg
20220104_182950.jpg
20220104_182933.jpg

@Sawney_bean .. movin on rightly.

Thanks matey.. Best value pot of them all :smoking:

I was gonna use them for my upcoming 16 plant SoG but opting for 3L pots.
id imagine a sog they may be a fucker to water at times but after looking after these fucking solo cups id imagine anything else will be a breeze

Trucking along nice mate. :thumbsup: all that from wee bottles. Can't beat it . :worship:

The 2 wee Lecters topped look prime for a 2L bottle SoG m8.. pretty sure id get 25 of those in the wee tent lookin at these 2 :crying: :wiz::eyebrows:

The main stem on the preds is like a tree trunk for 2L bottle plants.. very thick strong branches all round on the wee preds.

Sweet mate. Looking at the LECTER I'm my tent yesterday made me wish I had a full tent of them instead of a mix of them and PMR. A wee note on the PMR. I wouldn't be in a hurry to grow them again , if at all. Just not consistent for a sea of green. Flowering is all over the place..
As long as flowering is the same then any strain is a sea of green strain in my mind. Give or take a few grow pattern requirements. Bosh.:d5:

Sweet mate. Looking at the LECTER I'm my tent yesterday made me wish I had a full tent of them instead of a mix of them and PMR. A wee note on the PMR. I wouldn't be in a hurry to grow them again , if at all. Just not consistent for a sea of green. Flowering is all over the place..
As long as flowering is the same then any strain is a sea of green strain in my mind. Give or take a few grow pattern requirements. Bosh.:d5:
Lecters are the fucking shit man, best strain I've ever grown, real pleasure to grow, excellent work mate :wiz:

Back