Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

My other lecter and nuggets were no shows so.. we press on and try 2 @Sawney_bean blueberry dropped str8 into wet coco. Wrapped in sandwich bags and sitting on a heat mat.. buffered by a folded t shirt. All hi tech boys :thumbsup: :vibes:
20210918_111426.jpg

In other news.. took the gogo out to get a good look at her and found this..
20210918_085706.jpg

Yep.. its only a big fkn chunk of the baddest shit in cannabis land.. the dreaded mould.. So.. her fate was sealed right there and then and she's been chopped.. thankfully it was only this branch and couple minor fluffy buds here and there that were rotten.. heres a few shots of her before she came down.. bearing in mind I'd already taken all her bigger tops last week..
20210918_085647.jpg

20210918_085652.jpg
20210918_085637.jpg

She smells absolutely delicious.. sweet.. bubblegummy to me.. very pungent while trimming.

My other lecter and nuggets were no shows so.. we press on and try 2 @Sawney_bean blueberry dropped str8 into wet coco.
The blueberry is rocking stuff
View attachment 1368117

Yep.. its only a big fkn chunk of the baddest shit in cannabis land.. the dreaded mould.. So.. her fate was sealed right there and then and she's been chopped.. thankfully it was only this branch and couple minor fluffy buds here and there that were rotten.. heres a few shots of her before she came down.. bearing in mind I'd already taken all her bigger tops last week..
View attachment 1368118
View attachment 1368123View attachment 1368119

She smells absolutely delicious.. sweet.. bubblegummy to me.. very pungent while trimming.
Was it only one part of her that got the rott,
She looks well :thumbsup:

The blueberry is rocking stuff

Was it only one part of her that got the rott,
She looks well :thumbsup:

Yea m8 that was the only branch got hit hard and a couple of very small buds here and there.. could have been a lot worse.. heart sank when I seen it as it was first branch I pulled back to check but thankfully the rest of her was fine.

Yea m8 that was the only branch got hit hard and a couple of very small buds here and there.. could have been a lot worse.. heart sank when I seen it as it was first branch I pulled back to check but thankfully the rest of her was fine.
Lucky escape then, she's a good size girl too so the loss ain't really noticeable,
What size pots the blue Berry in?
I grew them in 3 & 4 L pots with Mychorrizal Fungi and the fungi I think made them grow better, that's why I'm using some this grow now.
Forgot to add it to the 2 gallon Lecters but it's in the 12L one lol,
The 2/4 of the usa kush has it, so I can compare the diffrence between them.
Got it in along with cali/Skunk & lemon haze too,
Ran outa of it now lol

Lucky escape then, she's a good size girl too so the loss ain't really noticeable,
What size pots the blue Berry in?
I grew them in 3 & 4 L pots with Mychorrizal Fungi and the fungi I think made them grow better, that's why I'm using some this grow now.
Forgot to add it to the 2 gallon Lecters but it's in the 12L one lol,
The 2/4 of the usa kush has it, so I can compare the diffrence between them.
Got it in along with cali/Skunk & lemon haze too,
Ran outa of it now lol
Not sure yet m8 on the pot sizes.. but prob on the smaller side.. if these 2 USA kush in coco go to plan.. if my WW in coco is anything to go bybthere ain't gonna be much room when they stretch out.

My other lecter and nuggets were no shows so.. we press on and try 2 @Sawney_bean blueberry dropped str8 into wet coco. Wrapped in sandwich bags and sitting on a heat mat.. buffered by a folded t shirt. All hi tech boys :thumbsup: :vibes:
View attachment 1368116
need to make up for the dud seeds .
View attachment 1368117

View attachment 1368118
View attachment 1368123View attachment 1368119

still a good size dude . Nice.

Back