Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

That's what we like to see. Will you be keeping them in small pots ?

Prob a bit of a mixture m8.. have 3L airpots and 5/10/12L fabrics lying about somewhere so ill mix em up. Do you think sticking them in coco after starting them in soil would be an issue??

One of my Og Kush failed to germ so I've a Lecter now in its place. 4 in 2 gal & 1 in 12L
Lecters everywere,

Are they shot class size pots, have you ever completed a grow in one that size.

They're just normal wee plant starter pots m8 I use for out in the garden to start seeds.. stacks of 10 for a quid various places lol very small but these girls only be in there a few days.. ran out of root riot cubes hence germination in the pot.. na never tried to grow anything in a pot that small m8.. I hear your cogs turning hahaha

They're just normal wee plant starter pots m8 I use for out in the garden to start seeds.. stacks of 10 for a quid various places lol very small but these girls only be in there a few days.. ran out of root riot cubes hence germination in the pot.. na never tried to grow anything in a pot that small m8.. I hear your cogs turning hahaha
Haha I've got 2 Cali/Skunk in pots that size in the grow fridge over a week now lol
Then the other 4 that's left then is in nursery pots,
I transplanted 2 of them yesterday into my green pots with 90g of Guanokalong & 40g of Rootgrow in lightmix too,
Ive yet to try the Roof riot cubes yet,

Prob a bit of a mixture m8.. have 3L airpots and 5/10/12L fabrics lying about somewhere so ill mix em up. Do you think sticking them in coco after starting them in soil would be an issue??
I don't see an issue with changing to coco. I see you are capable to do all sorts of magic. Lol . I was wondering if you were just using up the seeds as encouraged.:d5: Plenty more to play with in around two weeks when the other strains are ready. That's if you want them ? :pighug:

I don't see an issue with changing to coco. I see you are capable to do all sorts of magic. Lol . I was wondering if you were just using up the seeds as encouraged.:d5: Plenty more to play with in around two weeks when the other strains are ready. That's if you want them ? :pighug:

Absolutely m8.. if u send em ill grow em.. I moved to 2 at a time germination lol have 3 of your in there now with 2 still germing so it'll be 3/4/5 of yours plus the 2 USA kush inn15L autopots of coco.. and that will be 1 funkin packed grobog for the Xmas smoke out bonanza :jointman: :vibes: so I'll take anything you're sending bro but still loads beans left so if others want to have a rattle no biggy.

Few pics of the coco widow..
20210916_183954.jpg
20210916_183959.jpg
20210916_184003.jpg
20210916_184008.jpg
20210916_184010.jpg
20210916_184019.jpg
20210916_184035.jpg
20210916_184025.jpg

Now taller in her pot than my 5 ft 6 inch self.. buds coming on well but clearly a bit to go.. I love this big lady :crying: :jointman: :vibes: soil may be a thing of the past in the grobog soon.

Attachments

• 20210916_183954.jpg
    20210916_183954.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
Absolutely m8.. if u send em ill grow em.. I moved to 2 at a time germination lol have 3 of your in there now with 2 still germing so it'll be 3/4/5 of yours plus the 2 USA kush inn15L autopots of coco.. and that will be 1 funkin packed grobog for the Xmas smoke out bonanza :jointman: :vibes: so I'll take anything you're sending bro but still loads beans left so if others want to have a rattle no biggy.
nice one . There are 7 strains just finishing up. Some nice larger strains and only 2 smaller one's . A nice wee choice. Like Pokemon, gora collect 'em all. :rofl:

Back