Live Stoners High to all AFN ROCKS

Nice one greenskell, same to you bro . Fishing is way life , wish got out more.
Will do archie , after we clear up .(on pc )? , is it unsafe on tablet ? Clue us up pls pal , before post pics and the like . I’m very green with forums although been reading a good while , any hel0 regarding posting securely,greatly appreciated
I’m using iPad ?

im no techy....but on the rare occasion i would use my fone all the stuff that would be helpfull if i got lost or i lost my fone is turned off.i will just have to navigate by the stars and the moon if i get lost for real cause not a map or bugger all works on my fone.
no security issues AFN has the s on the end of the http means its a safe connection.just that if you on a fone you have no idea what a signature is,lots of stuff dont show up on fones and unless your 12 will likely be a pain in the arse to get round site.tablets are kinda good but because of the autorotate thing 9/10 pics will be upside down to us.landscape buttons up buttons down each tablet seems different.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Cheers archie, on iPad , no pc , for some reason they always crash on me ? . I bear-info this in mind when posting pics , .
Hello dabber! Thanks for welcome, peace ✌️ straight back at ya , :smoking:

Back