Live Stoners High to all AFN ROCKS

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Amnesia ( I a
Hi to everyone at AFN . Newbee grower , long time Toker. Cannot believe it’s took me 30years to grow me own , but here we are, better late than never . Been looking in for about a year and learned so much , time to take the plunge and join in . Two thirds trough second grow with some mephisto beans, following TaNg advanced schedule, and so far I’m stunned . Recommend any newbee like myself to check out TaNg feeding schedules , you won’t regret.
Bets luck to all .
PLU to all

Thanks archie, tea and rockets , luv it , same streets different towns us ?, I’ve only heard a select few use the term , and finest of folk they are . Best luck fella , off to fry my brain searching all quantum board info . Just switched from 600w hps to 2x 250w quantum kits mid grow , 3 different strains , man I got lots to learn , taken on more than can handle ( nothing changes ) but sure am enjoying meself .peace brother

Welcome to afn glad to see you will make your grow debut here no better place to learn tons of great info an homies on this site .Friends are made easily an trolls accounts are deleted before they troll making this the best place to learn an hone the craft .

Thanks archie, tea and rockets , luv it , same streets different towns us ?, I’ve only heard a select few use the term , and finest of folk they are . Best luck fella , off to fry my brain searching all quantum board info . Just switched from 600w hps to 2x 250w quantum kits mid grow , 3 different strains , man I got lots to learn , taken on more than can handle ( nothing changes ) but sure am enjoying meself .peace brother
Glad you decided to get on and post up. Welcome aboard and don't be afraid to ask questions, we are all here to learn and share.

Thanks fellas , very new to forums also, just reposted , put down to overindulgence, can anyone point me in direction of new user thread please ? , be most appreciated , I’m new kid in school , nicer welcome this time , thanks again dudeski, dankstyle

Back