New Grower Hi Guys... the whole shebang!!!

Reaction score
Hi Guys.. Just wanted to introduce myself to the community. Must say I am new to forums.. but been checking AFN out, and guys must say I am excited to be here. Anyways.. a liitle about me, well I've had a few guerilla grows just using bag seed and just regular dirt soil and no extra nutrients - you know.. just growing rough.. ... but just recently, about a month back got myself an indoor grow tent and a led light and nutrients.. well the whole shebang.... and yeah, oops.. some auto seeds from some kickass breeders. So right now.. I have 4 plants going.. 1. Royal Queen Seeds - Royal Bluematic Auto 2. Green House Seeds - White Widow Auto 3. Dutch Passion Seeds - Auto Colorado Cookies and 4. Dinafem Seeds - Critical Cheese.. which is the only non-auto!! kinda realized that later. This is also my first time growing in coco-perlite : 70-30 .........I'm gonna need all the help I can get from you guys. Cheers.

My set-up right now...

Indoor Grow Tent - 4/4/7 led light - 900watts cfl light - 85watts 3 pc fans for exhaust and 1 for intake

70 : 30 coco-perlite mix 3 part nutrients - Micro, Grow and Bloom Calimagic

Ph up/down.. Ph Pen and PPM Pen

1. Royal Queen Seeds - Royal Bluematic Auto (autofem) 2. Green House Seeds - White Widow Auto (autofem)
3. Dutch Passion Seeds - Auto Colorado Cookies (autofem) 4. Dinafem Seeds - Critical Cheese (fem)

Hey @MiNi found your way here then... well let me be first and :welcome: you to AFN, it really is a most wonderful forum full of the most wonderful gardeners I've met.
Live stoners is where the gang hangs out on corners spitting at old lady's and playing there getto blaster to loud... got a question, ask it in live stoners fro quick response and I see you have worked out how to tag. Get a journal going dude then we can all join in on your new indoor adventures... nice line up you got going there, just got my self Green House seeds Jack Herer for my next grow.

passing this on

giphy12.gif

Hey @MiNi found your way here then... well let me be first and :welcome: you to AFN, it really is a most wonderful forum full of the most wonderful gardeners I've met.
Live stoners is where the gang hangs out on corners spitting at old lady's and playing there getto blaster to loud... got a question, ask it in live stoners fro quick response and I see you have worked out how to tag. Get a journal going dude then we can all join in on your new indoor adventures... nice line up you got going there, just got my self Green House seeds Jack Herer for my next grow.

passing this on

View attachment 709729
Help with autos please
Hi guys I'm new to this site and forums been growing now for about 30 years but the last three years in my home. I grew back in the eighties. But in the nineties not so much it was my dry time lol.
I've been growing many different strains.
Casey Jones is my signature picture 1 plant. I also grow Colombian gold Acapulco Gold Jack 47 White Widow sage and sour Afghan Kush many others. But one of my favorites is Rudarails/ indica hybrid that came off the streets in the area where I live. I've been growing her now for 3 years it just seems to get better and better all the time.
I grow under 4 600 watt HPS and 1 400 watt HPS in my budding room use T5 in my veggie room.
I grow organically ocean Forest and Roots organic soil mixed my way with bat guano bird guano and bone meal blood meal Dolomite lime and other organic products along the grow.
I joined this site because I'm going to start growing some Auto plants specifically Muay Thai Super Auto and white widow Auto. I have never grown either one. I'm growing White Widow extra large buds now and always had pretty good luck with them over the last 2 grows.
Growing outside this summer with the autos in my garden.
I plan to dig holes and put my weed mesh potting soil in the bottom of them and use fiber pots 15 gallon with the bottoms blew out and sit above the ground whatever the heights of the sidewall is approximately 18 inches I grow horizontally by pulling the plants over and make them grow a few inches above the ground this allows my plants to grow many lager buds.
Is there anyone will experience growing a Muay Thai Super Auto? Any input would be deeply appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Just went to feed the girls.. looking good but I think they might have a bit of heat stress - some leaves are kinda cupping a little bit... plus they are like really stout - so figured the light might be a bit too close.. so yeah raised it.. hope that helps. Can anyone tell me if seaweed kelp really does help with heat stress in someway... and I would really like to know ppm values week to week - found some but they vary sooo much - and thats not cool to do to a stoNer!! Anyways Cheers guys.. and will definately upload pics of my grow by tomorrow.

:vibes: :baked: AFN...:vibes:

I know these pics kinda suck.. but when I took them pics
20170216_123940.jpg
20170216_123942.jpg
20170217_213602.jpg
20170223_183626.jpg
20170223_184609.jpg
I wasn't planning on uploading or anything - well I was not on AFN then... Anyways I will start taking better pics from this stage on. All 4 seeds were roughly germinated about the same time.. early feb, like the first week...
germinated in paper towels and put in cups with coco-perlite and fed only water for 10 days. Then transplanted to huge ass pots as you can see!!20170216_123940.jpg 20170216_123942.jpg 20170217_213602.jpg 20170223_183626.jpg 20170223_184609.jpg

These girls were about 14 to 17 days old .........will upload more pics a little later.. gotta go run an errand right now. Cheers guys.

yeah sorry... front left - White Widow auto
back left - Auto Colorado Cookies
front right - critical cheese ( fem )
back right - Royal Bluematic Auto

water has been ph 5.75... and ppm 140 - only ro water with calimagic

Back