Live Stoners Hi AFN!!

So im having some germing issues. Or the shells are just thick. I have 1 auto ak, 1 west coast og, 1 blue treacle, and 1 cash crop seeds planted. I soaked them in water for about 16 hours til it fell. Put them in wet paper towels in a dvd case til they cracked. Planted them in root riot plugs in a propagation station with a heating pad its 91°f with 73% humidity. Been about a week now. Still no progress. Not even a tap root yet. Seeds havent turned black like they were sitting in water anddrowned. The seed is still crackedbut it dont look like any further progress is being made. Help please. Lol

have you tried making a tube out of sand paper and shake them a bit? helps some on thick shells.just a thought

have you tried making a tube out of sand paper and shake them a bit? helps some on thick shells.just a thought

No i havent. I was told last night that 91°f was way too hot for seeds to germ. So i knocked it down to 77°-78° and 83% humidity. Everything but the auto ak has sprouted a quarterinch taproot. So im guessing that was the issue. But next time around when i try to germ the 4 auto ak i have left i will leave two alone and use the scarification method on two. We will see. But i was told its not necessary.

Front is cash crop back is west coast og auto. They finally sprouted. I will start two different grow journals as this one was for the amphetamine. I will tag you if you want just let me know.

Attachments

• 20160215_234632.jpg
    20160215_234632.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 57
Back