Live Stoners Hi friends I am back online at AFN

:bighug: Hey Tobe! ...long time, ay? :rolleyes2::jointman::rolleyes2:
It's great to see you back here mate, lots of homies still rooting for you at AFN!
Even better, you have some networking and options opening up for you which will speed you along very nicely indeed I hope- :goodluck: :karmacloud:
World wide mates who still have your good works and returning them home to help you is Karma in action!

Cheers to a smooth rebooting of your grow life! :smokeout:

Hey friends
It makes me so happy to be back in action. At the moment me and my crew grow:
Orange Assault F5
White widow auto x Orange Assault F2
El Fuego del Shiva x Orange Assault F1
Jaggen s2

One of my friends with the biggest space also hold some nice mother's. He got a special pheno of Wedding Gelato from Zamnesia the girl looks like a white plant full covers with trichromes.

At the weekend I visit some of the crew and make some pictures maybe one of the crew members will sign at afn.

Next year we plan to make some square meter test.

Some new projects will also follow because with a good crew and much space we can do more than one man alone.

I keep you all updated....it's feels so good to see so much well known people in action....

I wish you all a nice day
cu tobe

Welcome back. You seem to be handling the struggle well and that is the key to getting through it.

Hi friends
I thought I write a small intro because it was a long time I don't was online at AFN. The last year's I was very busy and don't got the time to be online in much different boards.
At the beginning of COVID I was busted by the pigs, I lost all my seeds i breed, the fight against the law is not over yet but hey who cares no one can stop me growing. I moved to my home town but don't found a home big enough for my tent so I do micro growing at home , for my other setup I found a friend who offered me space.
I contact my friends I shared my work with and got the most of my crosse's back that makes me really happy.
I start to build a small crew of local growers who got interest in breeding , we got 4 location to grow and select plants for breeding hold mother plants ........and the next room is also build.

After lurking around I saw so much well known people around and my feeling told me hey be more active at afn.

In the future I will be release some limited Healing path genetics strains but that's a future thing at first I repro my stuff with my local crew.

.....I can't tag you all so hey here I am nice to see you all

Have a nice day
tobe
I feel your pain bro!!
I was also busted by the pigs. few months ago
Ratted by best friends.,,
But,
Fck EM all!!
Welcome back!

Last edited:
Back