Live Stoners Hi AFN!!

Reaction score
Hi guys its cannabreeder.
Obviously from the name you can probably tell what my goal is. Lol. But i have a few grows under my belt only photosensitive strains though. Just made my first seed purchase online and now that i have some autos and good genes i want to take a swing at breeding. Some strains in my arsenal are, auto ak47, west coast og auto, cash crop, amphetamine, and blue treacle. Currently im waiting on my amphetamine to pop through the jiffy pot. Doing a 5 gallon dwc set up with 2 150 watt hps lamps.

Thanks @surffreak im expecting things to move fast and swift with this lady. 45 days from seed to finish. Im gonna push for 48-50 days because im using a lower branch for seeds production if i end up liking how this strain grows. If anything ill keep a few seeds anyway for the quick flowering time when i use it for breeding.

Attachments

• 20160205_163552.jpg
    20160205_163552.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 64
Welcome Cannabreeder! Looking forward to a bucket grow! Love the dwc grows! :welcome:

Hello CB,

I hope to see you around. We need breeders to enlarge the pond. Welcome to AFN, eP.

Hello CB,

I hope to see you around. We need breeders to enlarge the pond. Welcome to AFN, eP.
Thanks, if anyone knows any breeders on here id like to pick their brains for info. Lol

So the amphetamine never popped. So i had to toss it out. Anyone do a dwc auto ak b4?

welcome C.B. answers to any questions are but a click away

Back