Live Stoners Hey Folks! Out of the Shadows

lowgrowshow

Enjoy it!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Bubba Kush
I've been lurking around here for a long time and I've decided to really join the conversation.

I'm mainly a photoperiod grower but have a small amount of exp. with Autos from my first two rounds of three plants using the FF trio. Those plants did make it to harvest but I had to switch things up to achieve two things, more automation and to get my yields up. After that I made the switch to Autopots with biotabs for nutrients and that led me to the AFN site. The section on autopots and biotabs here are pretty nice and active. I have to laugh at myself because even though I live in a rec state I still bug out a bit about throwing information up online. Growing up in the dirty South I guess but hopefully this'll help.

A quick list of my setup is below
- Autopots and Biotabs
- 2x4x5 Tent
- DIY ~18" x 40" Cabinet
- 12 x 36v citi cob @1050ma (4K, 3.5K), diy
- 8 x citi cob (3.5K) @ 1400ma, diy
- small veg area

Generally I'm trying to run a rotation between my two flowering areas, despite my sucky timing and is off most days. As long as I have a decent supply for me and the wife I'm happy. Currently I'm flowering a run of 2 HSO Black D.O.G. from seed and vegging 3 HSO green crack.

Thanks for all of the information all of you continue to post.
View media item 13272

I've been lurking around here for a long time and I've decided to really join the conversation.

I'm mainly a photoperiod grower but have a small amount of exp. with Autos from my first two rounds of three plants using the FF trio. Those plants did make it to harvest but I had to switch things up to achieve two things, more automation and to get my yields up. After that I made the switch to Autopots with biotabs for nutrients and that led me to the AFN site. The section on autopots and biotabs here are pretty nice and active. I have to laugh at myself because even though I live in a rec state I still bug out a bit about throwing information up online. Growing up in the dirty South I guess but hopefully this'll help.

A quick list of my setup is below
- Autopots and Biotabs
- 2x4x5 Tent
- DIY ~18" x 40" Cabinet
- 12 x 36v citi cob @1050ma (4K, 3.5K), diy
- 8 x citi cob (3.5K) @ 1400ma, diy
- small veg area

Generally I'm trying to run a rotation between my two flowering areas, despite my sucky timing and is off most days. As long as I have a decent supply for me and the wife I'm happy. Currently I'm flowering a run of 2 HSO Black D.O.G. from seed and vegging 3 HSO green crack.

Thanks for all of the information all of you continue to post.
View media item 13272
You chose a one-of-a-kind community with a wealth of experience. Welcome!

Welcome Lowgrow,

good to see you come out of the closet ! Set up a journal and we can tag along and check out Live Stoners for a chat sometime.

see you around pal........eP.

Hey @lowgrowshow and welcome to AFN my man, nice to see another come out of the shadows... it's been a week of lurkers showing there faces... that sound a bit rude

saved ya some on this

giphy12.gif

I have to laugh at myself because even though I live in a rec state I still bug out a bit about throwing information up online

I'm in the UK and I still get the wobbles every so often when I post but I use a VPN and that settles my fear... you know what if they wanna knock my door down for a couple of plants and waste all that money on a home grown stoner, so be it... I will just set it all back up again.

Thanks everyone for the welcome messages. I'm think I'm gonna go ahead and fire up a journal. Now to figure out where to put it....

Thanks. Thought about sticking it there, but figured the photoperiod section was where I fit in. In any case, feel free to move it if I filed incorrectly. @epenguin

hey buddy welcome to afn. im about to start looking into those biotabs for a friend to use so i may pick your brains about them later on if thats ok. give me a tag @EvilScotsman like that in your journal please so that i remember. happy growing buddy : )

Back