New Grower Here goes, wish me luck.

So i'm getting nowhere fast, i have got plagron mix soil so will repott today as they are all doing just about nothing, i have decided to switch lights to my clone twin t5, but after switching it on realised it's like a fucking tea light compared to the sf4000 sf led. so collecting a new tent later 135mm x 90 x 60 so will be placing the cdm 315w into it on 18/6 so then my flower room gets some more added heat, as that a little cold to.

Not got around to making flower room smaller just yet but will do one day soon.

so the 3 x photos, rs11, diesel and summat else are starting to perk up and shall be repotted first as this seems my last resort.
anyway i'll let the pics do the talking, lol.
uk420man

Attachments

• IMG_0859.JPG
    IMG_0859.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0860.JPG
    IMG_0860.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0861.JPG
    IMG_0861.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0862.JPG
    IMG_0862.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0863.JPG
    IMG_0863.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0864.JPG
    IMG_0864.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 20
So i'm getting nowhere fast, i have got plagron mix soil so will repott today as they are all doing just about nothing, i have decided to switch lights to my clone twin t5, but after switching it on realised it's like a fucking tea light compared to the sf4000 sf led. so collecting a new tent later 135mm x 90 x 60 so will be placing the cdm 315w into it on 18/6 so then my flower room gets some more added heat, as that a little cold to.

Not got around to making flower room smaller just yet but will do one day soon.

so the 3 x photos, rs11, diesel and summat else are starting to perk up and shall be repotted first as this seems my last resort.
anyway i'll let the pics do the talking, lol.
uk420man

Stick too it, at some point its all gonna go right and you will be smiling more :smoking:

switching to a soil mix should allow some clarity, a good soil mix should be good for seedlings and small plant to thrive for 4-6 weeks with no additives/nutes at all, just the natural goodness of the soil. if the plants thrive great you can then look at your nutes/additive regime as a possible culprit.

if the plant dont thrive in soil, then you need to think about temps, floor temps, pot temps, water quality, Ph levels etc just a step by step process, or you could go back to basics and what you know works to build up the stash, because, well, science and new methods are great but you still need lots of good bud somewhere along the line. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
So i chopped the monster scrog, 1oz bone dry, alas chopped way too early but its russet mites again, so neem oil/ horti soap misted the two cuts of the stardawg as its a pukka strain, also did all other plants even though they have not been anywhere near the stardawg plant which is quarantined atm, so bought me a sf1000 100w led for my 60 x 60 x 140 tent now in bedroom for better temps, but does not make for better discussions with my moaning wife ffs, :crying: i though the auto seedlings were over a month since germing but had a look over my diary and they only germed 26th oct, so about 3 weeks so still hope:rolleyes1: ffs i don't know if the seedlings are predators or double grape autos,:shrug: anyway the two double grapes i had flowering were fucking weird as fuck, one sativa like, wispy, long and stretchy the other short and stout and budding well, anyway i gave these both away as they were in the way of progress,:biggrin: the rocksters cheese from around 100 seeds im doing to 6 pukka one binned the rest most germed but the low temps made them look dire:eyebrows:.

will post some photos later today folks. uk420man

So i chopped the monster scrog, 1oz bone dry, alas chopped way too early but its russet mites again, so neem oil/ horti soap misted the two cuts of the stardawg as its a pukka strain, also did all other plants even though they have not been anywhere near the stardawg plant which is quarantined atm, so bought me a sf1000 100w led for my 60 x 60 x 140 tent now in bedroom for better temps, but does not make for better discussions with my moaning wife ffs, :crying: i though the auto seedlings were over a month since germing but had a look over my diary and they only germed 26th oct, so about 3 weeks so still hope:rolleyes1: ffs i don't know if the seedlings are predators or double grape autos,:shrug: anyway the two double grapes i had flowering were fucking weird as fuck, one sativa like, wispy, long and stretchy the other short and stout and budding well, anyway i gave these both away as they were in the way of progress,:biggrin: the rocksters cheese from around 100 seeds im doing to 6 pukka one binned the rest most germed but the low temps made them look dire:eyebrows:.

will post some photos later today folks. uk420man

Quite a journey you have been on there mate... hope it runs smooth as silk from now on.

Photos as promised.

And my new amazon special 60 x microscope, pmsl fucking smaller than my thumb:crying: but is pretty decent as i can see them russet mites all dead after neeming them:woohoo: will do again tomorrow and every 3 days until they are no more:thumbsup:
Uk420man

Attachments

• IMG_0865.JPG
    IMG_0865.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0866.JPG
    IMG_0866.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0867.JPG
    IMG_0867.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 19
So finally found something to kill russet mites for good

ordered some and it will be with me shortly and it dont smell like eggs

schweet as.

uk420man

So i switched my plants soil mix to plagron mix, wtf,ffs it's the worst looking pile of shite soil i ever saw, full of lumps and shit and even an ancient sweet wrapper:nono::cuss: anyway switched my autos into 3 x per pot and replaced them by my 6 x cheese seedlings and 3 strains of plants as the autos were doing fuck all.
so enjoy my new and latest shit show :crying:
uk420man

Attachments

• IMG_0869.JPG
    IMG_0869.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0870.JPG
    IMG_0870.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0871.JPG
    IMG_0871.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0872.JPG
    IMG_0872.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0873.JPG
    IMG_0873.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0875.JPG
    IMG_0875.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
So i switched my plants soil mix to plagron mix, wtf,ffs it's the worst looking pile of shite soil i ever saw, full of lumps and shit and even an ancient sweet wrapper:nono::cuss: anyway switched my autos into 3 x per pot and replaced them by my 6 x cheese seedlings and 3 strains of plants as the autos were doing fuck all.
so enjoy my new and latest shit show :crying:
uk420man

\As shit shows go, your comments on this one is quite entertaining :worship: Its all gonna come together soon I am sure.

FFS they are finally growing after not watering for over a week alas still in tiny bastard pots and flowering so not gonna repot waste of time i may bin them or give them to a mate to at harvest have enough from all x 6 for a single skinner spliff. pmsl, not many updates atm as working nights, ffs i thought modern day slavery did not exist, anyway after filing a complaint against my manager today i may not be long in my new job :crying: :bow: :woohoo: :thumbsup:

uk420man

Back