Here again looking for your expertise

Reaction score
Leaves at the bottom are kind of peeling at the tips and looking sick, I think a couple at the top aren't in great condition.

Using FFOF mixed with Perlite in 5 gal smartpots

Third feed, fed them go box bloom nutes at half strength of a feeding schedule I found here I think it might have been ronin's 2 ml of bloom, marine, camg+ and bud in 2 lt of water followed by 2 lt of phd water with nutes ph at 6.8 not sure about runoff cause I kinda let it sit for a couple of hours and when I checked it was at 6.5 . The previous feeds were at 1/8 str and 1/4.

It's a Dinafem White Widow XXL (day 31 from sprout)

Temps have been going from 25C to 30C lately and humidity from 50% to 80%, I'm using a Viparspectra 450w with full spectrum and 18-20" above the 2 plants I have, got an extractor and 2 fans running 24/7

I think the plants have been showing some signs of what I think was nute burn (yellowing tips), I haven't seen any bugs that could be doing this, I thought also some water might have gotten on the leaves while I was watering but that would cause white spots on leaves not this I think.

help please

14-24-25.png

WW-D29 (5).png

The yellow spots could be caused by nutes getting on leaves when you fed here.You should be using grow nutes yet not bloom nutes along with a little cal/mag.Start using bloom nutes when you see pistols starting full bloom cycle.You can also use a little mollassis 1 tsp. per gallon every two weeks to help feed the micro organisms.Also make sure the entire pot is moist so the roots don't hit any dry spots.

The yellow spots could be caused by nutes getting on leaves when you fed here.You should be using grow nutes yet not bloom nutes along with a little cal/mag.Start using bloom nutes when you see pistols starting full bloom cycle.You can also use a little mollassis 1 tsp. per gallon every two weeks to help feed the micro organisms.Also make sure the entire pot is moist so the roots don't hit any dry spots.
It makes sense that the yellowing would be cause by nutes getting on leaves actually since it's only concentrated at the bottom where it would be easier for the splash to get on leaves. I was told that as soon as the plant starts flowering to use bloom nutes the tops are already getting hairy that's why I fed it bloom nutes, should I wait until it shows more pistils? I'll get molasses today!! thanks a lot man

I'm with nam!!! cal-mag is a must with led. Alot of people confuse pre-flower with flower, I would wait till vertical growth all but stops befor switching to bloom...I'd say she need's some N.

I'm with nam!!! cal-mag is a must with led. Alot of people confuse pre-flower with flower, I would wait till vertical growth all but stops befor switching to bloom...I'd say she need's some N.
Ahhh!! it must be pre-flower. Can I just switch to veg nutes? I've fed it bloom twice

You can switch anytime to veg nutes but only go half strength at first.

:toke:...sorry guys, but I don't believe this is any sort of nute splash burn, just doesn't look right, and it's low down away from the lights, and soln. concentration is too mild to cause it,... plus note the necrosis on the margins and teeth,... MT, I'd check the actual in-pot pH,... contrary to popular belief, you can still get off-pH soil using organics! Only exception i know of is with TLO type soils, which don't involve adding base nutes in anyway,... Of more concern is the OF soil... we have had so many reports of problems with their soils being undercooked and badly acidic, I wouldn't be surprised if it was becoming too acidic in there,...

I hadn't posted cause I was waiting for the next watering to check the ph, but the bottom leaves with problems are wilted and yellow I'm about to water the plants with plain water and check the soil ph

Well I watered both plants and the white widow (the one in the pic had 7.1 ph plain water no nutes going in with 6.9 ph runoff
the blue cheese (doesn't look nearly as bad as the ww) 6.1 ph in again no nutes just water and 6.8 ph runoff

so using @Waira 's calculation for soil ph the white widow's ph is at 6.7 and the blue cheese is at 7.5 ?

Back