Here again looking for your expertise

....get me fresh pics mate, this will help,... As for the pH, I gather you saw the run-off and pH calculation guide here? The run-off method is dubious in general for accuracy, but that guide followed exactly will help reduce some of the measurement error,... I don't think we can rely on these readings here, if one pot had 7.1 going in as the usual water source and the other at 6.1... the normal irrigation water, pH'ed as usual, is used to saturate the soil first, then a small amount of RO/DI water is poured in to get a couple oz's of run-off leachate for testing. this is used because you want a "snap shot" of the overall in-pot pH that hasn't had any further pH influencing inputs,... Still, from the results we can see a general trend; first pot is fine for pH; the second is actually making the r-o more alkaline, pretty unusual there,... 7.5 is likely not the actual pH, or you'd see some lockout of Fe and Zn by now, but I'm betting it's close to neutral pH, a bit too high,... your feeds going in are pH too high as well,... how are you adjusting the pH upward, with a dedicated product? As for the FF soil, it's bucking the trend, in a way that's good,..though why it's so heavily buffering the pH is a mystery! Might be extra lime in there? Lime/dolomite at least will not raise you pH much beyond 7.0,... In any case, I'd think you should adjust you water and feeds to lower pH, like 6.3-ish, maybe even a few rounds at 6.0,... let's see what those new pics show too,...

soil.jpg

....get me fresh pics mate, this will help,... As for the pH, I gather you saw the run-off and pH calculation guide here? The run-off method is dubious in general for accuracy, but that guide followed exactly will help reduce some of the measurement error,... I don't think we can rely on these readings here, if one pot had 7.1 going in as the usual water source and the other at 6.1... the normal irrigation water, pH'ed as usual, is used to saturate the soil first, then a small amount of RO/DI water is poured in to get a couple oz's of run-off leachate for testing. this is used because you want a "snap shot" of the overall in-pot pH that hasn't had any further pH influencing inputs,... Still, from the results we can see a general trend; first pot is fine for pH; the second is actually making the r-o more alkaline, pretty unusual there,... 7.5 is likely not the actual pH, or you'd see some lockout of Fe and Zn by now, but I'm betting it's close to neutral pH, a bit too high,... your feeds going in are pH too high as well,... how are you adjusting the pH upward, with a dedicated product? As for the FF soil, it's bucking the trend, in a way that's good,..though why it's so heavily buffering the pH is a mystery! Might be extra lime in there? Lime/dolomite at least will not raise you pH much beyond 7.0,... In any case, I'd think you should adjust you water and feeds to lower pH, like 6.3-ish, maybe even a few rounds at 6.0,... let's see what those new pics show too,...

View attachment 683042

I took pictures and after that i cut the yellow wilted leaves(it was the ones in the picture the sickest ones that got yellow and wilted) but then i got high went to take some other pictures and formatted the damn sd card :(, the water i get is from a well and it usually reads at 7 ph but today it was 8.4 ph so i lowered it to 7.1 for the white widow cause i knew the ph on that was around 6.5 and for the blue cheese i got it lower cause last time i checked the runoff of that plant it came out at 7.4, i mean both plants look really good in general its just the bottom that was getting all mesed up. Also both plants are full on flower mode should i give them bloom nutes now? I'll get a picture tomorrow on lights off

looking good. Had the issue progressed?

It would help Waira, if you put up pics in natural light. Those lights make it difficult for him to diagnose, and help you.

Be careful with those ties. It looks like the one on the base is a bit constricting. Maybe loosen it a bit?

Also, that under growth that won't see much light will become underdeveloped fluffy bud. You could trim that up a tad. Some will say don't. I say do. Your call man.

Looks like you will have some nice buds coming soon. Great job.
:slap:

@Yeatster it looks like the issue hasn't progressed, and yeah yesterday I noticed the ties I actually just removed them cause i think the plant got shaped into an S from the training and I still have some room between the lamp and the plant.
I was thinking of getting some pipe cleaners and bend down some leaves to get some light into the lower buds, anyways got some new better pictures

dllhost_2017-01-08_09-38-18.jpg dllhost_2017-01-08_09-38-03.jpg dllhost_2017-01-08_09-37-00.jpg dllhost_2017-01-08_09-36-34.jpg dllhost_2017-01-08_09-36-22.jpg dllhost_2017-01-08_09-36-10.jpg dllhost_2017-01-08_09-35-45.jpg dllhost_2017-01-08_09-35-36.jpg dllhost_2017-01-08_09-35-20.jpg dllhost_2017-01-08_09-35-07.jpg dllhost_2017-01-08_09-34-55.png dllhost_2017-01-08_09-34-42.jpg

...yup, time for bloom nutes! I see what might be a little P defc. starting? Too early to say, but if progression of symptoms has more or less halted, that's a good sign,...:thumbsup:

...yup, time for bloom nutes! I see what might be a little P defc. starting? Too early to say, but if progression of symptoms has more or less halted, that's a good sign,...:thumbsup:
yeah im feeding them tomorrow, idk if i want to give them full strength nutes yet or just give them half since ive been giving them 2 liters oh 1/8, 1/4 and 1/2 with another 2 liters of just phd water

yeah im feeding them tomorrow, idk if i want to give them full strength nutes yet or just give them half since ive been giving them 2 liters oh 1/8, 1/4 and 1/2 with another 2 liters of just phd water

I would start with 1/2 man. See how she responds. Whenever I am uncertain, I will give her say, just enough to carry her through 1 day. That way, I can adjust accordingly, to her reaction.

Back