Herbsnow dryer alternative?

How much does it hold? Im interested.
2 zips per tray comes with 5 trays. They sell extra trays in a 3 pack to make it so you can dry a pound in it. He said if you get above 8 trays you need to cycle the trays move the top to the bottom ect.

2 zips per tray comes with 5 trays. They sell extra trays in a 3 pack to make it so you can dry a pound in it. He said if you get above 8 trays you need to cycle the trays move the top to the bottom ect.
Thats a perfect size. How long did it take to dry and was it ready to hit grove bags afterwards or sweating?

Thats a perfect size. How long did it take to dry and was it ready to hit grove bags afterwards or sweating?
it took about 90 hours to dry. I threw it right in a jar and humidity was like 50 so I put a humidity pack in there its up to 52 in 3 days. So right to the bag and it should rehydrate with in a couple weeks. And I only used it once. But as I do use it I will let you know how things work. It supposed to bring it that low and bring back the moisture slow. Should never get a hay smell or mold. And the faster dry gives less time for oxidation in turn saving thc and terps. In turn better product.

it took about 90 hours to dry. I threw it right in a jar and humidity was like 50 so I put a humidity pack in there its up to 52 in 3 days. So right to the bag and it should rehydrate with in a couple weeks. And I only used it once. But as I do use it I will let you know how things work. It supposed to bring it that low and bring back the moisture slow. Should never get a hay smell or mold. And the faster dry gives less time for oxidation in turn saving thc and terps. In turn better product.
Would you say it's worth the 180? I've been wanting a cannatrol but they are pretty expensive so I have been considering trying out the herbsnow

Last edited:
Would you say it's worth the 180? I've been wanting a cannatrol but they are pretty expensive so I have been considering trying out the herbsnow
For me yes 100%. Cannatrol is probably something Ill never afford. And was sick of hay smelling weed and taking 10 plus days to dry all uneven some buds where still wet some bone dry. This just takes the guess work out of it. Im going to be chopping a couple plants in the next few so Ill keep you posted on my progress and outcome. Try and help you decide.

For me yes 100%. Cannatrol is probably something Ill never afford. And was sick of hay smelling weed and taking 10 plus days to dry all uneven some buds where still wet some bone dry. This just takes the guess work out of it. Im going to be chopping a couple plants in the next few so Ill keep you posted on my progress and outcome. Try and help you decide.
Thanks man I'll definitely keep an eye out for it!

Thanks man I'll definitely keep an eye out for it!
Forsure mane. And thanks for the rep. I will help as much as I can. I was skeptical on this but had enough to give it a shot. And its super controversial. So After I know for sure how good this thing is Im going to do a review cause I believe for the people that cant afford a cannatrol. This is a great option.

I'm seriously considering it now I just finished a dry on 1 plant and got bud rot for the first time. It's heartbreaking 🤣 keep me posted man appreciate it!

Chopped a plant last night so Im on my second run with the herbs now. Will update as It drys. And I got another that Ill be chopping here probably well this one is still in there. So Ill have to label the time on the one thats in there already so I dont leave it in there to long.

I chopped another plant last night alienmoonrocks by twisted tree. This was a completely different pheno then the last one I grew. The other one was tall purple and the buds where not dense at all. This one was short and green with rock hard buds. Which bud density is a huge factor I like dense buds. But it almost filled a tray. Sct been in for 24 hours at this time buds shrunk quite a bit. The smell is amazing coming from here. I will take some more pics today and probably post them tomorrow. As for the one I ran already its up to 55 % but then dropped to 54 after I closed the jar up. Still not so dry it crumbles. Kinda of a sticky crumble. I like it actually. 55 to 58 % humidity is where I personally like mine to be at. Over 60 and its to moist. But thats just my opinion. Here some pics.
IMG_3327.jpeg
IMG_3328.jpeg
IMG_3331.jpeg
IMG_3333.jpeg
IMG_3332.jpeg
IMG_3334.jpeg
IMG_3337.jpeg
IMG_3336.jpeg

Back