Indoor Hempy Bucket vs GH Waterfarm Mephisto Forum Stomper

Water farms certainly are impressive when you see them side by side with all things besides container and medium being equal, great job. Lots of quality meds in your future. :biggrin:
It's doing such a good job that I had to get another small tent for the smaller girls that weren't getting much light, LOL. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow.

Man they are Looking amazing ;) just got me a WaterFarm and going to throw a MG - [HASHTAG]#22[/HASHTAG] sour alien livers in it!!! Defibitly going to follow since this will be my first hydro grow!! :/

Day 52 update. The one in the waterfarm is 41" tall and is taking up over a 1/4 of the 4x4 tent. Her twin sister is in the back on her right and there is a dbl grape in the other water farm in the right front.
20180901-untitled-3.jpg

I had to give up on Waterfarms as they kept growing plants that were waaaay too big for my space:crying: Good problem to have though :thumbsup:

I guess my day 60 update got lost in the server troubles. Here it is again.

Day 60 from sprout update on the comparison grow between a hempy bucket and a General Hydroponics Waterfarm.. The one in the waterfarm has taken over the tent. The two in the back are the two twin sisters. The one on the lower left is a much younger double grape in another waterfarm.
20180911-untitled-14.jpg

20180911-untitled-8.jpg

I'm super cropping the shit out of the big one just to keep her out of the light.
20180911-untitled-6.jpg

Back