Indoor Hempy Bucket vs GH Waterfarm Mephisto Forum Stomper

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
SODK
I'm currently at day 32 from seed with my Mephisto Genetics Forum Stomper grow. Both plants were started in a solo cup and transplanted in to their final pots at day 10. The lighting is a 600w hps light running 24/7. I'm using Megacrop on both plants and am currently feeding 4g per gallon.

Here are a few pics from today. As you can see the waterfarm is exploding with new growth.
20180813-untitled-2.jpg

20180813-untitled-6.jpg

I'm at day 39 and the girls are doing well. I added an airstone to the reservoir of the waterfarm four days ago and it was like adding a supercharger!!! Both ladies have started to flower, I'll try to get some pics up later today.

The one in the waterfarm is going crazy with new growth.
20180820-untitled forum.jpg

Here is a photo of one of the fan leaves on the one growing in a Hempy Bucket.
20180820-untitled-9.jpg

Day 43 update.
The one in the waterfarm is going crazy. I'm getting concerned that I'm going to run out of height. She just transitioned from pre-flower to flower. Anyone have any thoughts on how much more she will stretch?
20180824-untitled.jpg

Her sister in the Hempy Bucket on the right. 2wk old dbl grape in the other WF on the bottom right.

20180824-untitled-2.jpg

Day 43 update.
The one in the waterfarm is going crazy. I'm getting concerned that I'm going to run out of height. She just transitioned from pre-flower to flower. Anyone have any thoughts on how much more she will stretch?
View attachment 944612 .

Her sister in the Hempy Bucket on the right. 2wk old dbl grape in the other WF on the bottom right.

View attachment 944613
At least a foot of stretch if not more.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

very impressive.very nice tent got a nice perpetual going on.
nice job :thumbsup:
:pighug:

Water farms certainly are impressive when you see them side by side with all things besides container and medium being equal, great job. Lots of quality meds in your future. :biggrin:

Back