Help with Final Choice for Soil Medium

Reaction score
I have all my supplies laid out, I got my seeds, and I have access to a bunch of soil/amendments without needing to buy any extra (FFOF, Happy Frog, BioBizz LightMix, alfalfa meal, EWC, perlite, Dolomite Lime, Recharge myco, Mycochum, MegaCrop and Bud Explosion from GLN) but I’m not sure which soil to pick/make.

I’m thinking all BioBizz light or Happy Frog for seedlings stage in a coco coir seedling pot, from a jiffy pellet/dome to sprout the germinated seed to start planted in the pot. After a week or two the coco seedling pot will go in the 5 gallon fabric pot that’ll be the forever home.

What would you suggest for a 5 gallon fabric pot forever home soil mix? I’m thinking equal parts HF/FFOF/BBL, extra dolomite/EWC/perlite for 1/3 total volume. I’m reading so many conflicting opinions I can’t settle on a mix that I feel confident starting off with. Please let me know thanks :)

I germ straight in the final pot, in Biobizz light mix. No nutes for first 2 weeks except Biobizz root juice. The I add calmag in wk3 then start adding other Biobizz nutes (alga mic, fish mix) until flower. Then I start adding in top max and bio bloom. Seems to go ok for me, not had any real issues yet.

Back