Help with Extractor for LED's

Reaction score
First of all, hello everyone hope yall are doing well, I'm new around here and need a bit of advice, I got a 120x120x200 tent with two plants 2 weeks into flowering and a mars hydro TS1000 doing 18-6h, but there's always a bit of an issue that being humidity, atm I can keep it between 54-60 which is still high imo I got a lil dehumidifier and a fan blowing air out of the tent, that fan is really strong as it leaves the tent in a vacuum shape, if that makes sense.

I was looking into upgrading my ventilation system, so i am trying to figure out which extractor should i chose, and I've seen that HPS lighting requires a different extractor than LEDS, also later on i want to get another TS1000.

Also the extractor will be connected to a carbon filter to reduce the funky green smell, atm I don't have any small fans inside the tent, just the one extracting the air, i leave a bit of the tent open for it to pull air inside the tent and make some ventilation, so far this is my 3rd grow and on the other 2 mould in the buds as been a problem
On this grow i've started to give 3ml of CalMag per litre to see if it helps reducing the mould

Ps, English aint my first language if something doesn't make sense please do tell

Reactions: AMG
You don't need any special extractor for Led. Any 6 inch extraction fan will do the job. Some will have more functions but if you are on a budget anything will work.

You need air flow in and air flow out to remove the moisture the plant transpires. Circulation fans are a good idea too for preventing mould.

You don't need any special extractor for Led. Any 6 inch extraction fan will do the job. Some will have more functions but if you are on a budget anything will work.

You need air flow in and air flow out to remove the moisture the plant transpires. Circulation fans are a good idea too for preventing mould.

Hey thx for the reply, ok thats good to know

Back