Old Reviews Help with canna

Dreminem169

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has any luck using Canna’s line of nutrients? specifically the ones formulated for Coco. was gifted Canna Coco a A+B and was wondering if I can get by the whole grow with just using A+B with good results (I want good product if that means I need the other additives that’s ok) Do I need Canna’s other products such canna boost, pk 13/14, ryzotonic, & cannazym for a superior harvest that is dank when you look @ it. The reason I ask is because this shit is expensive. Is anyone using just A+B and other PK boosters and nutes that are less expensive? I don’t want to cut corners if I don’t have to but if there’s viable cheaper options I am open to it :bigjoint: Also I plan on growing in autopots with a reservoir, I assume that means I need to make my nutrient solutions a bit weaker but does anyone know how much weaker? I plan on following the light feeding schedule from Canana’s website possibly even @ a lower dose

@Dreminem169 I know you would rather not get the full product line but I think you will enjoy the quality that comes from proper fertigation. Canna has a great calculator on-line that lets you dial in the schedule - Almost. They do not have a schedule for Autos. Never fear - we can fix that. Go out to Canna and fill out the form. Choose Light Feed and fill the rest with what you want. Bamm it calculated the exact balanced nutrients you need. Now start feeding that at 50% strength. Increase by 10 % each week until you see a little bit of tip burn then back off 10%.

2021-02-05_22-12-02.jpg

So I will definitely get better results with the full line As opposed to just a and B? Also I plan on running them in an auto pot system with smart pots & a 25gal res. would you recommend cutting the Coco with perlite and put Clay balls at the bottom of the pot? Or go to super soil route. The only thing about the super soil is can I top Dress? Or is there a better way to get nutes in?

So I will definitely get better results with the full line As opposed to just a and B? Also I plan on running them in an auto pot system with smart pots & a 25gal res. would you recommend cutting the Coco with perlite and put Clay balls at the bottom of the pot? Or go to super soil route. The only thing about the super soil is can I top Dress? Or is there a better way to get nutes in?
Well lets put it this way the nutrient line won't be holding you back :haha:. I have not grown in auto-pots so someone else needs to chime in on that one.

Well lets put it this way the nutrient line won't be holding you back :haha:. I have not grown in auto-pots so someone else needs to chime in on that one.
In terms of Nutrient lines are there some that are better than others per se? Like Michael Jordan or WNBA? Could you get the same results from Fox Farms that you could with Canna?

Also I noticed Canna has their own line of Cal mag but it is not included in the chart. Do the base nutrients have enough calcium and magnesium in them to where I will not need the Cal mag? If this is the case then why even put a cal mag in the line anyway. I was reading somewhere earlier that most cal mag’s have the wrong ratio anyway

In terms of Nutrient lines are there some that are better than others per se? Like Michael Jordan or WNBA? Could you get the same results from Fox Farms that you could with Canna?
No, I do not think you would grow plants as well with FF. Canna is a top line like House & Garden and Advanced Nutrients. They are expensive but you get what you pay for. Until you know you can grow indoor crops it is best to go with one of these lines and follow the instructions and balance precisely. There is so much to learn in the beginning you don't want to worry about your nutrient balance.

After you have become a seasoned farmer then you can look at using the basic elements and bio-stimulants to create your own nutrient system. The obvious reason is to save money.

Also I noticed Canna has their own line of Cal mag but it is not included in the chart. Do the base nutrients have enough calcium and magnesium in them to where I will not need the Cal mag? If this is the case then why even put a cal mag in the line anyway. I was reading somewhere earlier that most cal mag’s have the wrong ratio anyway
That is because you don't need it. Go read this!

Any1 know anything about water quality. I can’t find the hardness on my water quality report anywhere but when I tested with the PPM meter it reads 122-140 ppm on the 500 scale
FC1E374C-644E-44F8-B2CA-16B0C1515C8C.jpeg
0F1A0F53-814A-49A0-AE3C-4B2A8E553F00.jpeg
F4DE6255-2903-4333-8FE4-B8AAC3F0689C.jpeg

Back