Help - Skunk #1 auto yellowing

:toke: ..N deficiency will correct pretty quickly,... it's not common for two of the same to do this, but each pot becomes it's own micro-ecology, and there's still pheno' variability in any seeds, even fem's! I'd add a little Ca-Mg too, as they are involved with nute uptake and chlorophyll building,... what pH probe do you have?

Thanks for all the advice. I have ordered a bottle of Bio-Bizz Alg-a-mac which will be here this week. I also gave the sick one about 3.5l of grow @2ml per L plus a teaspoon of molasses (just from the supermarket) tonight and the other one i got about 4.5L into her with a fair bit of run off - made a mess when i moved her :)
I am using the soil PH probe in the pic which is showing between 5.5 and 6.5 in most places and have ordered a PH pen.

Question - should i get some cal mag as well as the alg-a-mac? If so whats a good brand and should I add it to every feed.

Next feed will be due on Friday I think.

PS i think the second one is just starting to yellow but I am hoping I got to it early.

Attachments

• IMG_6825.JPG
    IMG_6825.JPG
    172.1 KB · Views: 85
  • mBJj1TW8g0-VPD1FYcuNorQ.jpg
    mBJj1TW8g0-VPD1FYcuNorQ.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 63
Thanks for all the advice. I have ordered a bottle of Bio-Bizz Alg-a-mac which will be here this week. I also gave the sick one about 3.5l of grow @2ml per L plus a teaspoon of molasses (just from the supermarket) tonight and the other one i got about 4.5L into her with a fair bit of run off - made a mess when i moved her :)
I am using the soil PH probe in the pic which is showing between 5.5 and 6.5 in most places and have ordered a PH pen.

Question - should i get some cal mag as well as the alg-a-mac? If so whats a good brand and should I add it to every feed.

Next feed will be due on Friday I think.

PS i think the second one is just starting to yellow but I am hoping I got to it early.
That is the same pH pen as I use and it's no frills but does the job great I fed with biobizz every fed

Back