Help please first time poster/ grower

I agree with the rest, looks like overwatering, with maybe a touch of heat. some of them are taco leaves, some of them are droopers.

I have four recommendations.

4. Ask @Waira , Waira knows all. in your case, I suspect more than just the watering.
3. Ease up on watering for a bit
2. Get an accurate 8 pH meter, pic below
1. Pull the lights up 6 or 8 inches for a few days

Even if it is not heat making those leaves taco, they recover faster if you baby them. In my gardens I take sad plants and put them in a shady area for a week if they have problems. The equivalent for indoor is letting up on the light.I always thought of it as putting them in the infirmary. The accurate 8 pH meter is superior for soil to pH pens. The accuracy of pot pH is the number 1 way to prevent nutrition and pH issues.

accurate 8.jpg

If you do go with a pen tester, there are a few that are superior.

Blue Labs
Aperia
Oakton

Very possible, recommend getting one of those small temp humidity gauge combos and get it in the tent.
Screenshot_2017-12-02-06-39-24.png

All the other recommendations are on point as well, certainly will help and be needed in the future. They all look a lot better.

Breathing better?:pass:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-02-06-39-24.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-02-06-39-24.png
    216.1 KB · Views: 37
Very possible, recommend getting one of those small temp humidity gauge combos and get it in the tent.View attachment 834767

All the other recommendations are on point as well, certainly will help and be needed in the future. They all look a lot better.

Breathing better?:pass:
20171202_155435.jpg
20171202_155426.jpg

Got one today mate. And things are looking good inside. Going to feed with some green sensation next feed to try get some coulor back into them

:toke: -- hey mates, thank you for chiming in! ....... So, were you able to tell if you had overwatered them now that they have recovered? That makes the most sense,... low airflow in there would make for higher RH%, better flow will lower it,... maybe the RH was too high, which retards proper transpiration (water evap' from leaves), which in turn slows both water movement and nutes from roots up,.. usually this causes odd defc. symtpoms though, not leaf droops..? In any case, it's fixed, and so lets see what a few days brings for coloring up now that there's more some flow in going,...

:toke: -- hey mates, thank you for chiming in! ....... So, were you able to tell if you had overwatered them now that they have recovered? That makes the most sense,... low airflow in there would make for higher RH%, better flow will lower it,... maybe the RH was too high, which retards proper transpiration (water evap' from leaves), which in turn slows both water movement and nutes from roots up,.. usually this causes odd defc. symtpoms though, not leaf droops..? In any case, it fixed, and so lets see what a few days brings for coloring up not that some flow in going,...
Getting some more air flowing in there really seemed to do the trick one i got a humidity gauge i was able to bring humidity down from 70 to 45 percent but i think i was also being a bit too heavy handed with the water. This being my first time im a bit eager so im gonna take a step back an let them do there thing. Il wait a few days and post some more pics. Iv got 3 glueberry og seeds germing at the moment should be dropping by monday so thats 7 strains il have going in my tent. Thanks for all the help i hope you enjoy whats coming :pass::thanks:

:pass: that's the ticket mate- :d5:- well done! .:slap:........yeah, high RH% can mess things up more than many folks realize,...
nice, GBOG! Mind their size man, most show large with serious branching! tent-hogs all the way,.... :vibe:

So iv got a handle on the watering and the girls looked happy all week but i started noticing things on the fan leaves. I raised my light to 2ft incase in was heat stress but its appearing on lower leaves too. I fed them a bloom feed last nigh and a booster (green sensation(. Any advice guys
20171205_181941.jpg
20171205_181932.jpg
20171205_181927.jpg
20171205_180259.jpg

That looks like physical injury...pest check?

.... I'm with Arthur mate here, looks to be physical damage, maybe from earlier,... normal light pics always Autobud', HPS is lousy for diagnostics!

Back