Help please first time poster/ grower

Thanks guys. So im using plagron nutes. For flowering im using 40mls of terra bloom, 10ml of power roots and 10 mls of pure enzyme in 10 litres of water every 2 to 3 days an shared beteween the 6 plants till i see a little run off. My ph is around 6.2 its a soil grow with about 20 percent perlite mixed through. Hope i havent done too much damage
First it's Savable! I'm still leaning towards over watering/root zone issues, has that classic sad look. Are you checking the pot before watering? Or just kinda regularly watering them?

Your tent rH would be helpfull, as higher humidity will make it harder for the plant to transpire, reducing your watering frequency.

First of all, :slap: for quick answers!:coco:
Can we get some dirt on your dirt? A commercial mix, your own mix? Good on ya for the runoff, I still shoot for about 15% of what I put in. Keeps the salts from building up. How are you measuring pH?
Amen to the answers, drooping is often a watering issue. Or age:dang::smoker::funny:
Hey hey now... why ya gotta bang on us old folks?

Im just measuring ph by the the luquid drops by changing the coulor in the test tube and using the coulor chart. I do pick up and feel the weight but sometimes i do just water because i think they must need it its been 3 days kind of a thing. So if i just leave them dry out you guys reckon they will be ok ?

First it's Savable! I'm still leaning towards over watering/root zone issues, has that classic sad look. Are you checking the pot before watering? Or just kinda regularly watering them?

Your tent rH would be helpfull, as higher humidity will make it harder for the plant to transpire, reducing your watering frequency.
What would you reccomend i do, just back off on watering an extra few days ? Have a hugely affected my final yeild do you think ? Thanks for the help guys

Grab an extra pot, fill it just like the others, and heft it dry and compair to the others. Obviously with the ladies, those'll be a little heavier. After a while of doing it, you pick up a nack for the right weight to water.

But yes, I'd back off the water some, canna likes to dry somewhat between waterings. (maybe longer if your tents rH is high)

Do they look a little better right before watering?

If mine, I'd do a slurry test on the medium as well, just to rule that out. Back off the water for a few days and watch carefully for signs of improvement.

You'll need to watch them all, as all strains very in what the require in H2O and nutes. Some can be quite finicky.
Keep posting pics over the next few days.
I'll tag into the thread, am sure others will as well, we like watching canna grow!

Welcome to the forum!
We'll get this sorted, in the meantime, load a bowl and hang out!

When you can, get a decent ph pen, the drops/compare color, just won't get you accurate enough.

Grab an extra pot, fill it just like the others, and heft it dry and compair to the others. Obviously with the ladies, those'll be a little heavier. After a while of doing it, you pick up a nack for the right weight to water.

But yes, I'd back off the water some, canna likes to dry somewhat between waterings. (maybe longer if your tents rH is high)

Do they look a little better right before watering?

If mine, I'd do a slurry test on the medium as well, just to rule that out. Back off the water for a few days and watch carefully for signs of improvement.

You'll need to watch them all, as all strains very in what the require in H2O and nutes. Some can be quite finicky.
Keep posting pics over the next few days.
I'll tag into the thread, am sure others will as well, we like watching canna grow!

Welcome to the forum!
We'll get this sorted, in the meantime, load a bowl and hang out!
Cheers guys, well its lights out now for me and the girls. Il be back tomorrow with some more pics. The help is much appreciated. :worship:

So i opened more vents in my test last night and and repositioned my ducting nearer the girls and this morning they have perked right up. Has md thinking humidity was the issue ??
20171202_080425.jpg
20171202_080425.jpg
20171202_080414.jpg

Attachments

• 20171202_080421.jpg
    20171202_080421.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 42
Back