Help please first time poster/ grower

Reaction score
20171201_220046.jpg
20171201_220028.jpg
20171201_220028.jpg
20171201_220033.jpg
Hey iv started my first grow and am having trouble. My plants are 4 and 5 weeks old and have just started to flower. My temps are kept around 25c and not sure of humidity but i have a 5 inch extractor and plenty of air flowing. I just watered and fed today but the drooping seems to be quite a regular thing. This is my first grow so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Im using a 600w hps. Im growing toof decay, jak 47, star dawg and gorilla glue. Are they in trouble or going ok ? Thanks guys

I'll see if I can round up some help, Friend. My eyes no workie so good.:smoking:
Just to fill in some blanks, is this soil or hydro?
If soil, what mix?
What nutes are you feeding, and how much? Again, if soil what's your pH looking like and what is your watering cycle?
Sorry Brother, just your luck to draw the blind guy:crying:

Temp seems good, we need the above mentioned info from you to make better judgements, but you do have a few issues.

Just a guess at this pont, but for the drooping, my first knee-jerk reaction says over watered. Have seen it, have done it....

Need to know how often and how much your watering?

The yellowing concerns me as well, but can't address that till we have ph, nutez etc.

Could be any number of things my dude. As its already been said in here that leaf droop generally says to me that there is no oxygen getting to the root system (Usually a product of over irrigation), but the color of your petioles and the color of your top growth says to me that there is something more going on here. Perhaps PH lock out? Have you taken a slurry test of the soil or tested the runoff yet? Any idea what the PH of your water is at home?
What kind of media are you growing in? Something that uses coconut fiber as its base may be a little calcium/magnesium hungrier than a peat based media.
Any bugs that you can see visually? A very severe infestation of gnats or the dreaded root aphids can do much of the same thing to your girls, but the fact that it is only effecting one tells me that is incredibly unlikely. (Which is a very very good thing)
Otherwise, it looks like you are off to a great start my friend! Hope this helps!

Thanks guys. So im using plagron nutes. For flowering im using 40mls of terra bloom, 10ml of power roots and 10 mls of pure enzyme in 10 litres of water every 2 to 3 days an shared beteween the 6 plants till i see a little run off. My ph is around 6.2 its a soil grow with about 20 percent perlite mixed through. Hope i havent done too much damage

It's best to water by weight, meaning pick up the pot now feel how heavy it I'd then wait to water till the pot is light and airy cannabis likes to dry out a bit, it dose look like over watering. It could also be if it's before and after lights out there just sleeping, but if it's all the time I'd say it's over watering.

Doesnt look like any bugs or anything like that in there mate, my misses pokes her head in from time to time thats about it lol. Im stressing a little now as these last 4 weeks have been the longest of my life watching these girls grow.

Thanks guys. So im using plagron nutes. For flowering im using 40mls of terra bloom, 10ml of power roots and 10 mls of pure enzyme in 10 litres of water every 2 to 3 days an shared beteween the 6 plants till i see a little run off. My ph is around 6.2 its a soil grow with about 20 percent perlite mixed through. Hope i havent done too much damage
First of all, :slap: for quick answers!:coco:
Can we get some dirt on your dirt? A commercial mix, your own mix? Good on ya for the runoff, I still shoot for about 15% of what I put in. Keeps the salts from building up. How are you measuring pH?
Amen to the answers, drooping is often a watering issue. Or age:dang::smoker::funny:

Back