Help me pick the best GSC auto

mitra

Micro Jungle Lover
Reaction score
Hi all,
I’m slowly planning my next grow and I can’t seem to decide which Girl Scout Cookies to grow. Does anyone here have experience with more than one? I was thinking Dutch Passion, because their GSC auto was crossed with a blueberry, but I’m no sure how close the result is to the original and how much the potency is there.
Does anyone here have a favorite and could tell my why?
Thanks, and happy growing everyone!

Hi all,
I’m slowly planning my next grow and I can’t seem to decide which Girl Scout Cookies to grow. Does anyone here have experience with more than one? I was thinking Dutch Passion, because their GSC auto was crossed with a blueberry, but I’m no sure how close the result is to the original and how much the potency is there.
Does anyone here have a favorite and could tell my why?
Thanks, and happy growing everyone!
I've grown fastbuds gsc and zamnesia both good solid plants and great smokes and big yielding I'm nor sure what crosses were used though sorry

I've grown fastbuds gsc and zamnesia both good solid plants and great smokes and big yielding I'm nor sure what crosses were used though sorry

Can you tell them apart or are both still quiet different? And if so, in what way (taste, grow pattern, color, ...)

Attachments

• 20180727_174618.jpg
    20180727_174618.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 38
Hey @St. Tom , what a quick reply, so cool! So now I’m wondering how your 2 GSC compare in terms of potency & high?

Where I live, I have to grow a whole plant just to get a taste. Maybe time to run a whole tasting menu in solo cups haha...

Hey @St. Tom , what a quick reply, so cool! So now I’m wondering how your 2 GSC compare in terms of potency & high?

Where I live, I have to grow a whole plant just to get a taste. Maybe time to run a whole tasting menu in solo cups haha...
from what i remember the fastbuds one as i made oil was one that's sticks more in my memory as gun powder type of strain but most breeder well the big folks id say will be close to each other and if you ever need any help let me know bro but solo cups are a great way to try multiple strains i also half forgot I'm running just cookies by dinafem now and i think you've seen my solos but shes a gsc cross https://www.dinafem.org/en/cookies-autoflowering/

Thanks @St. Tom . Yes I have seen and enjoyed your solos - one reason why I have the itch to try myself :vibe:

Thanks @St. Tom . Yes I have seen and enjoyed your solos - one reason why I have the itch to try myself :vibe:
and the dinafem cookies are the best I've grown in a solo I've got 1 in an autopot now and 1 in a 2ltr bottle

Cool! Those Dinafem cookies sound good too. How did they smoke/vape/ ingest?

Cool! Those Dinafem cookies sound good too. How did they smoke/vape/ ingest?
she must be really nice by the number of times I've grown it now shes a firm fav that i will always have in my jar also i only vape and she packs a punch and is a very fruity strain shes a gsc cross kush i think and i love both of them

Back