Help me pick my AutoSeeds Girls!

Which girls would you like to see grown?

• Total voters

WildBill

TRYING TO GO "FULL TEETEE!"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Coming to Wild Bill's Grow Room in January 2025!

An exclusive grow with strains only from
I don't see's logo.jpg

In all three tents
With
Sweet-CBD-12.jpg

And three of the following strains!
New release.jpg

Auto Moon Rocks is already picked!

And you Growers of autoflower.org will pick the other two!

It will be an all Earthbox Jr. Grow!

Mango Cookies too. Moonrocks was ok, but terpless…..it’s like I grew distillate.
Really? I sure wouldn't expect that just by looking at the examples!

I was thinking about doing all these in Earth box juniors, maybe that's one girl I need to do in a regular pot and use some of my ferments.

Did others experience the same thing with Moonrocks? Anybody else grow them organic?

Really? I sure wouldn't expect that just by looking at the examples!

I was thinking about doing all these in Earth box juniors, maybe that's one girl I need to do in a regular pot and use some of my ferments.

Did others experience the same thing with Moonrocks? Anybody else grow them organic?

@Lil Dab had a low odor lady also…..

This is her rosin…. It’s flavorless, but gets you wicked high for a fairly short amount of time… like distillate
IMG_2993.jpeg

I’m not saying it’s bad, but it only gets me high…. No pain relief, etc. like distillate lol

@Lil Dab had a low odor lady also…..

This is her rosin…. It’s flavorless, but gets you wicked high for a fairly short amount of time… like distillate View attachment 1705043

I’m not saying it’s bad, but it only gets me high…. No pain relief, etc. like distillate lol
I appreciate the info Frank!

But in reality, that just makes me want to grow it that much more as a challenge. I'm just wired that way!:eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl:
I think probably a 7 gallon conventional pot would be about appropriate size in comparison to Earth box junior with its "power".

It would be interesting to see how they perform side by side with one being in an earthbox junior and the other being in the 7 gallon pot.

Back