Help me diagnose please...

Mushinronsha

Hydroponic Autoflower Cultivators
Reaction score
Website
cartercultivation.com
Currently Smoking
Nutter Budder
Hey mates, Havnt posted in awhile been busy getting new set up going. And I currently have 2 of 6 plants with these weird symptoms. Ive been checking nutrient charts etc but I dont see these symptoms. I'm on my way out the door, but basically we have some dropping and some deformation and these weird lighter patches. At first I thought it was heat/light issues but the other plants around them dont have the issues and its affecting the whole plant indiscriminately. I just started reading on bugs maybe? If anyone can share some insight that would be very helpful. Cheers!

Problem: Light patches and twisted leafs

Medium/grow method: ebb and flow

Feed: and supplements used: Mega Crop

water source: Tap de-chlorinated

Strain/age: Dutch Passion - 3 weeks

light used: LED 20/4

Climate: 75deg F 60%RH

Additional info:

its affecting 2 of the plants mainly but I think one of the others might have small symptoms of it as well.

20190808_080023.jpg

Last edited:
You need to fill the infirmary form mate, it's a sticky at the top can't miss just copy and paste and fill the bits in.[emoji106]

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Problem: Light patches and twisted leafs

Medium/grow method: ebb and flow

Feed: and supplements used: Mega Crop

water source: Tap

Strain/age: Dutch Passion 3 weeks

light used: LED

Climate: 75deg F 60%RH

Additional info:

its affecting 2 of the plants mainly but I think one of the others might have small symptoms of it as well.

20190808_101943.jpg
20190808_101927.jpg
20190808_101920.jpg
20190808_101902.jpg
20190808_080023.jpg

I mean these 2 plants are starting to look really bad. Should I just toss them? I just dont want to replace them and get the same issue over or even worst it spread to the other 4 plants.

How close are your lights did you do any bug prevention? And how often are u feeding it and watering it. Did u reuse clay how did u clean the clay if so

Variegation is usually normal, and it is genetic. The twisted leaves are also a genetic mutation, sometimes caused by a virus but not one that will spread! I have had some really funky mutants that grew into great plants, and had one plant I cloned show gorgeous variegation.

Do you know if the seeds themselves are old?

What does the brand new growth look like just coming in?

pH, what is it at?

How close are your lights did you do any bug prevention? And how often are u feeding it and watering it. Did u reuse clay how did u clean the clay if so
most of it is new clay pebbles. 2 of the plants have some reused but they arnt showing symptoms right now. the lights are about 18 inches above. feed cycle is every 4 hours

Variegation is usually normal, and it is genetic. The twisted leaves are also a genetic mutation, sometimes caused by a virus but not one that will spread! I have had some really funky mutants that grew into great plants, and had one plant I cloned show gorgeous variegation.

Do you know if the seeds themselves are old?

What does the brand new growth look like just coming in?

pH, what is it at?

Not sure on the age of the seeds, They are dutch passion which I thought had really good genetics... Ph is set to 6.1 to 6.2 daily as it will clmib to about 6.5 after 24 hours.

Not sure on the age of the seeds, They are dutch passion which I thought had really good genetics... Ph is set to 6.1 to 6.2 daily as it will clmib to about 6.5 after 24 hours.

I would try and get the pH lower with the ebb and flow if you can, closer to 5.8.

But with the variegation I would hazard a guess that the twisted leaves are genetic. The plant should grow out of it, I don't know if DP is prone to mutants.

I would try and get the pH lower with the ebb and flow if you can, closer to 5.8.

But with the variegation I would hazard a guess that the twisted leaves are genetic. The plant should grow out of it, I don't know if DP is prone to mutants.
I will take you up on that. Ive always tried to keep it higher due to cal-mag issues with the LED's but its still ealry stages and id rather deal with that rather than whatever it is thats making them look like this

Back