Old Reviews Help me decide? Anyone used TerraBloom fans/filters?

DCLXVI

Non smoker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I ordered an AC infinity 4" exhaust fan. I just got it from amazon but I'm thinking of exchanging it already. I was reading some of the "pro grower" threads and came across the name of another company. TerraBloom. It looks like they have way cheaper fans, and especially way way cheaper carbon filters.

However, I do not want to cheap out in the wrong place. So, does anyone have experience with TerraBloom products?

I was about to pick up a Phresh filter locally but it runs about $115. I see a comprable TB filter for $60-ish. I do need a good/reliable/effective filter so I was going to avoid the cheap ebay and amazon filters. I don't know the effectiveness or reliability of an ipower or vivosun etc. I'd rather spend the coin now than get burned later by smell.

4" setup is either:

AC infinity fan and Phresh filter : ~$230
TerraBloom fan/filter: ~$135

The price delta is huge. Hence, I feel like I need to ask the experts before making a decision. Thanks!

Very cool, thanks! Is it pretty quiet? Noise isn't as big a concern as reliability.

Been using a 4" fan with remote for about a year. 4 x 16 filter for about a year as well. the 16" filter gives you more life for a few dollars more.
My friend had ac infinity 4" filter and it is going out after 3 months. I guess quiet is relative. I do not use over the 3 setting, you can hear it but not that noticeable. I should mention I push through the fan and have a cloth high floe automotive filter on the intake side which quiets it down some.

Hey guys,

I ordered an AC infinity 4" exhaust fan. I just got it from amazon but I'm thinking of exchanging it already. I was reading some of the "pro grower" threads and came across the name of another company. TerraBloom. It looks like they have way cheaper fans, and especially way way cheaper carbon filters.

However, I do not want to cheap out in the wrong place. So, does anyone have experience with TerraBloom products?

I was about to pick up a Phresh filter locally but it runs about $115. I see a comprable TB filter for $60-ish. I do need a good/reliable/effective filter so I was going to avoid the cheap ebay and amazon filters. I don't know the effectiveness or reliability of an ipower or vivosun etc. I'd rather spend the coin now than get burned later by smell.

4" setup is either:

AC infinity fan and Phresh filter : ~$230
TerraBloom fan/filter: ~$135

The price delta is huge. Hence, I feel like I need to ask the experts before making a decision. Thanks!

Just had this conversation with some others. I'm liking the TB fan/filters price wise and if noise is a concern a duct silencer can always be added. Price is really nice on the TB, they look quality and boast better efficiency than ACI plus they are smaller overall. TB has my vote.

Very cool, thanks! Is it pretty quiet? Noise isn't as big a concern as reliability.
Yes, it's pretty quiet. Five feet away from the cabinet, the fan's on it's lowest setting and I can't hear a thing.

I recently picked up a g hydro filter. Has removable end caps so you can flip the filer around and get about 30% more life than a standard filter

So, I decided to keep the ACI fan for now but I did purchase the 4x16 terrabloom filter. I'm tired of ordering and waiting for things to show up. I'll let you guys know how they workout and if they play nice together.

Aaaaaaannnnddd..... as usual some damn hiccup. My terra order was flagged as fraud and they refunded payment and cancelled the order. Everything I do to hide myself and protect my privacy gets shot down lately. Jeez. They actually suggested I buy the product off Amazon. Please guys. They don't even have their 4" filters on amazon!

VPN and encrypted email with a burner phone and prepaid cash bought visa....sketchy! I've emailed them so we will see what they say.

RANT: They just need to know all my real life details and a scan of my drivers license. Why? So they can build a profile of a possible grow operation based on online purchases? The hell...... reasons I am not on FB etc.... I'm an old man with a tin foil hat and I like the way it fits!

Aaaaaaannnnddd..... as usual some damn hiccup. My terra order was flagged as fraud and they refunded payment and cancelled the order. Everything I do to hide myself and protect my privacy gets shot down lately. Jeez. They actually suggested I buy the product off Amazon. Please guys. They don't even have their 4" filters on amazon!

VPN and encrypted email with a burner phone and prepaid cash bought visa....sketchy! I've emailed them so we will see what they say.

RANT: They just need to know all my real life details and a scan of my drivers license. Why? So they can build a profile of a possible grow operation based on online purchases? The hell...... reasons I am not on FB etc.... I'm an old man with a tin foil hat and I like the way it fits!

I might be able to help with a carbon filter. I will message you

Back